724-940-7777

2602 Brandt School Rd ( )

Wexford, PA 15090-7646

View Hours
Description: Bella Frutteto is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Gluten Free, Outdoor seating, American, Bistro, and European
  • 20 dishes entered by diners at Bella Frutteto
  • 1 user loves Bella Frutteto

Reviews for Bella Frutteto

Bella Frutteto

Wow! Went from good to fabulous!

We have been to Bella Frutteto many times. We were really excited at first, but the food became pretty mediocre and we sort of stopped going there. We tried it again last night. The place was packed. We didn’t have reservations and were told that the wait was about an hour, but we sat at the bar and had dinner there.
The service was good as usual. Try the fruttetotini— it’s a pear martini and delicious. The bread basket with dipping oil came out right after we ordered. The salad with house dressing is really good.
Something has transformed the kitchen. I had the cheese ravioli with marinara, and it was by far the best I have ever had. The marinara sauce was heavenly. Boyfriend had the stuffed basil skirt steak and said it was delicious but he would have preferred a different cut of meat. The sides were “acceptable.” “Nice, but not great.” The tempura asparagus, which we always order, were also better than they used to be. I’m not sure what is different about them. I ordered them as a side for the ravioli rather than an appetizer. I was practically swooning over my dinner. Boyfriend was pleased, but he doesn’t ever get carried away by eating out the way I do.
I’m a vegetarian and not much of a pasta-eater, so we don’t eat at Italian restaurants very often. But I know we will come back to Bella more often, as we used to. We’ll see if they keep up these high standards!

Cheese ravioli with marinara

DIVINE! Best marinara I’ve ever had!

Tempura asparagus

So good!

Basil Marinated Skirt Steak

Get this stuffed with spinach and gorgonzola

Add/Show Comments (1)

Best in Wexford

This restaurant in Wexford in wonderful. It is fairly new and is tucked away at the end of the shops across from Soergels Orchards. The food is amazing, good wine selections and the service is great. If you haven’t eaten at Bella Frutetto yet…you have to go.

Lobster Ravioli

DELICIOUS

Sausagae Stuffed Chicken Breast

served with a side of pasta…..one of the best on the menu

Apple Ravioli Appetizer

wanted to try something different…..next time I go, I will order as meal….tasty!

Not so Good

The restaurant was pretty good, but the food was terrible! Well, at least the ones we tried. I am a vegetarian and there’s no veggie dishes that are good. I don’t know about the meat though, so I could be completely wrong.

Beans and Greens

Whatever you do, DONT try the Beans and Greens…ˆ thought that it would be a salad with plenty of green beans and lettuce and veggies…but it was just a pile of canned white beans with three leaves of spinach. YUCK! :-(

Add/Show Comments (2)

Bella Frutteto is located near the cities of Bradfordwoods, Bradford Woods, Warrendale, Mccandless Township, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Bella Frutteto, Bella Frutteto Reviews, Bella Frutteto Coupons, Oriental Express Wexford, Bella Frutteto Wexford, Wexford Exit Restaurants, Www.Bellafrutteto, Bella Frutteto Coupon, and Bella Frutetto.

Link to Bella Frutteto