1.0 rating over 1 review
Call Arnold Station, 1460 Ritchie Hwy
Arnold, MD 21012

Overall
Pros
"Always fast, friendly, and the food is great. It's a nice little place to grab food and sit down with the family!"
"Very good food "
"Pizza and Alfredo "
"Great foos"
Cons
"No e"
Comments
HearingElmo photo

HearingElmo

Annapolis, MD
Bella Italia Restaurant 1.0

ADA Violation

On June 21, 2011, my husband, daughter and I entered the restaurant. An employee yelled from across the counter to get out. I have a service dog to assist since I am both deaf and have a balance disorder. I knew immediately what was going on and said to call the police as they are required to uphold both the federal and state laws. He ran to the back and my family said he was having a “loud” conversation with the manager. She came out and I quickly walked over with my paperwork, copy of the ADA law and pointed out how clearly marked my dog was. She said we could stay but were not offered an apology. I asked her to post a copy I had of the ADA Business brief and she refused. We will not return.

Bella Italia Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Bella Italia Restaurant is located near the cities of St Margarets, Cape St Claire, Cape Saint Claire, and Severna Park.
People found this by searching for: Menu Bella Italia Restaurant Arnold Md, Bella Italia Arnold Md Menu, Bella Italia Arnold Menu, Bella Italia Arnold Station, Bella Italia Arnold, Bella Italia Restaurant Arnold Md, Bella Italia Restaurant Arnold, and Bella Italia Arnold Md.