941-764-8000

24123 Peachland Blvd ( )

Port Charlotte, FL 33954

Description: Bella Napoli is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Gluten Free, Subs, European, Pizza, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Bella Napoli

Reviews for Bella Napoli

not great

Ordered pizza to go and got it home it was burned. Had three hungry boys waiting and had to take it back. The owner was not very sympathectic and had to see the burned pizza…they comped us 1/2 a pizza~~~ cheap!!! After they DON"T deliver and we had to drive it back….BS! Not worth the expensive money if you complain. Not cool…they should have given us a free pizza next time but we have heard they are cheap so what do you expect? Steer clear and go somewhere else.

pizza

BURNED

Excellent pizza

This is now the 5th time I have eaten at Bella Napoli. Growing up in NY I was used to getting great pizza. Moving frequently since then I have not had good luck finding good pizza. I come to Port Charlotte every 3 to 4 months to visit my dad and luckily found this restaurant!
The pizza is great and the other food I have ordered is also good. Last time out I took my dad and he loved the pizza. You will love it!!

pizza

NY style pizza. good crust, sauce, cheese, toppings

People found this by searching for: Bella Napoli Port Charlotte Fl, Bella Napoli Murdock, Bella Napoli Port Charlotte Menu, Bella Napoli, Bella Napoli Port Charlotte, Bella Napoli Port Charlotte Florida, Bella Napoli Port Charlotte Hours, and Bella Napoli Menu Port Charlotte.

Cilantro's Restaurant
MS RASCAL'S LOONY BIN

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Bella Napoli

Bella Napoli  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%