941-764-8000

1938 Kings Hwy ( Between Rampart Blvd and Westgate Blvd )

Punta Gorda, FL 33980-4214

Description: Bella Napoli is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Gluten Free, Subs, European, Pizza, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Bella Napoli

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Had amazon meal and good severs"

Reviews for Bella Napoli

not great

Ordered pizza to go and got it home it was burned. Had three hungry boys waiting and had to take it back. The owner was not very sympathectic and had to see the burned pizza…they comped us 1/2 a pizza~~~ cheap!!! After they DON"T deliver and we had to drive it back….BS! Not worth the expensive money if you complain. Not cool…they should have given us a free pizza next time but we have heard they are cheap so what do you expect? Steer clear and go somewhere else.

pizza

BURNED

Excellent pizza

This is now the 5th time I have eaten at Bella Napoli. Growing up in NY I was used to getting great pizza. Moving frequently since then I have not had good luck finding good pizza. I come to Port Charlotte every 3 to 4 months to visit my dad and luckily found this restaurant!
The pizza is great and the other food I have ordered is also good. Last time out I took my dad and he loved the pizza. You will love it!!

pizza

NY style pizza. good crust, sauce, cheese, toppings

Bella Napoli is located near the cities of Charlotte Park.
People found this by searching for: Bella Napoli Restaurant Port Charlotte, Bella Napoli Port Charlotte, Bella Napoli Port Charlotte Florida, Bella Napoli Port Charlotte Menu, Bella Napoli Murdock, Bella Napoli Pizza Kings Highway, Bella Napoli, Bella Napoli Menu Port Charlotte, and Bella Napoli Port Charlotte Fl.

The Perfect Caper