Belmont Inn

Cuisine: American, International, Seafood

Belmont Inn is a American, International, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

wendoger photo

Enumclaw, WA

Belmont Inn for dinner!!!

My husband and I LOVE this place! Its right on the water. You can watch the ferry’s come and go while sharing a fantastic dining experience. Its a little on the spendy side but well worth it. We’ll definately be back!

stuffed sole

Stuffed with crab and cheeses…oh man it was good!!!!

happytraveler423 photo

Greeley, CO

worst experience ever

Went to The Belmont expecting to have a pleasant lunch in charming Port Townsend. Unfortunately, we were sorely disappointed. My friend ordered Crab Louie, which turned out to be a scoop of lump crab on a bed of lettuce. The crab was riddled with small pieces of crab shell. When she pointed this out to the waitress, she was simply told “ok – order something else”. She asked for the stuffed Dover Sole. Her Sole came immediately and it became clear why – it wasn’t cooked! The crab stuffing was still cold/frozen and the sole itself was raw! Again, we called the waitress and again, she just said “ok – I’ll take it back”. By this time, my friend had completely lost her appetite and decided not to try her luck at another order. The manager happened to walk by and we explained the situation to him. He said they didn’t shell their own crab, but he’d mention it to their supplier – no apology at all. When told about being served raw sole, he said he’d talk to the cook – again, no apology, though he did say we wouldn’t be charged for my friend’s meal.
Prior to ordering I’d asked how big the Blue Cheese Lovers Salad was. When it was described to me, I said it was too big and declined to order it. The waitress said they could make it half-sized for me, so I decided to take her up on that offer. When the bill was presented, she had charged me full-price for the salad. When I asked her about it, she said she’d forgotten and went off to adjust the bill. When she returned, she said they weren’t able to make a half-size salad and what I had been served was the full size and they wouldn’t adjust the bill. Generally, if you order something and it’s not available, you’ll be told that and offered another choice. In this case, I wasn’t told a half-size salad wouldn’t be available and the salad I was served did appear to be half-sized. At any rate, given how management had not taken responsibility for the bad food my friend was served, or even apologized, I decided just to pay the bill, rather than argue with them over it.
Overall – this was the worst restaurant experience I’ve ever had. I would definitely not recommend this restaurant at all!

Crab Louie

This dish consisted of a scoop of lump crab on a small bed of lettuce. The crab was riddled with pieces of crushed crab shell. When we complained about this, we were told that they didn’t shell the crab and that it came that way from a supplier. They said they would mention it to the supplier, but offered no apology at all for serving an inedible dish! They did let us order something else.

Dover Sole

After the fiasco of the Crab Louie, we ordered the Dover Sole. It arrived almost immediately. The stuffing was cold/frozen and the sole was raw! We were told they would talk to the cook about it and again offered no apology for another bad dish!

Blue Cheese Lovers Salad

This was a small plate of lettuce with balsamic vinaigrette and 3 small mounds – about a half tablesppon each – of different kinds of blue cheese. Beware if they offer you a half-order of this salad – you will be charged for a full-size order!

American International Seafood

Belmont Inn  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Belmont Hotel Port Townsend Wa, The Belmont Hotel Port Townsend Reviews, Belmont Restaurant,Port Townsend, The Belmont Inn Restaurant Port Townsend, Port Townsend Hotels, Belmont Restaurant Port Townsand, Belmonte Restaurant Menu Port Townsend, Belmont Inn Washington Food, and Belmont Restaurant Port Townsend.