703-421-0888

21089 Dulles Town Cir ( )

Dulles, VA 20166-2417

Description: Benihana is a Japanese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Japanese, Catering, Lunch, Halal, Tea, Sushi, Reservations, OpenTable, Dowell, and Good for groups
  • 104 dishes entered by diners at Benihana
  • 1 user wants to eat at Benihana
Diner Log for Benihana:
  • 07/08/2013 - A diner from Great Falls, VA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

From OpenTable:

Welcome to Benihana and a dining experience unlike any other! If you’ve never been to Benihana before, let us tell you what you can expect: Our guests are seated at communal tables in groups of eight to ten, where your personal chef will perform the ancient art of Teppanyaki. Watch as we slice and dice, preparing a meal that will dazzle your eyes as well taste buds, whether you choose mouth-watering steak, tender chicken or succulent seafood.

Or you can visit our sushi lounge where a talented sushi chef will prepare the freshest sashimi, maki and signature sushi rolls with the same flair that made Benihana a legend in Japanese cuisine. Smaller tables and more intimate seating is available in the lounge or bar on a first-come, first-served basis, whether you’re looking to enjoy one of our delicious Benihana Teppanyaki entrées or our amazing selection of sushi!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Benihana

Horrible Service and Bland Food

My family visited the Dulles Benihana on Dec. 24, 2008 for my employer’s holiday luncheon. Our office manager had reserved the restaurant and placed detailed orders for all guests at least a month prior to the party. Unfortunately for my family and my coworker’s family who shared our table, the restaurant appeared to be short one chef, so our table was ignored for an hour and a half while we watched the rest of our company and their families get served and eat their meals at neighboring tables. We only got attention after we complained several times and asked for the manager, but the manager never spoke to us, and chose to hide in the back instead of coming out and apologizing for the delays. There were five kids at our table, and after sitting there for one hour and 45 minutes, we finally got some greasy lukewarm tempura (with no sauce). When we eventually got a chef at our table, he did not seem happy, and neither were we. The other tables had finished their full meals and desserts before we got served the first morsels. Our food, when it was finally put on the plates that had been sitting empty in front of us for over two hours (!!!) was bland. They only provided two types of sauce, which weren’t good. We will never go back.

3.0

I was pumped to hear Benihana had opened...

I was pumped to hear Benihana had opened within walking distance from my home. But after eating there last week, I feel like Matsutake is MUCH better. It might just be the fact that fried rice costs $3 extra so I passed on that, where as you get a free choice at Matsutake. I’m strictly talking about the grill as I do not partake in the sushi.

Great Food at New Benihana in Dulles Town Center

When I found out that Benihana opened a brand new restaurant in Dulles I just HAD to go there. The food was great and the chef performance was amazing. The restaurant has a new design that is TOTALLY hip. It has really cool Japanese designs accentuated by bold colors. I can’t wait to go back and share more good food and fun with my family and friends.

3.0
-1 0

Too Pricey

This is one of those places you go expecting to spend more than your food is worth, but it’s fun if you have never been before. (I feel the same way about the Melting Pot..only go on very special and rare occasions)

November 14, 2008

Great Hibachi

This place was so much fun. And the saki was awesome. My husband and I had a great time. And we could walk from their to the place we were staying at it was so close. The food is soooo good. Just be prepared to spend alot.

Benihana is located near the cities of Sterling, Broadlands, and Ashburn.
People found this by searching for: Benihana Msg, Does Benihana Use Msg, Benihana Dulles Menu, Holiday Lunch Menu At Benihanas, Id Benihana Restaurant Msg Free, Msg In Benehiana Food, Benihana Sterling Va Hours, Benihana Msg In Food, and Does Beni Hana Use Msg.

Link to Benihana