610-861-8181

1028 Broadway ( )

Fountain Hill, PA 18015-4102

View Hours
Description: Benner Street Restaurant & Bar is a Lunch, Gluten Free, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Quaint, Dinner, Lunch, Gluten Free, Outdoor seating, Traditional, French, Catering, Good for groups, and Takeout
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Benner Street Restaurant & Bar
  • 1 user wants to eat at Benner Street Restaurant & Bar

Overall: 100%

Reviews for Benner Street Restaurant & Bar

must eat here!

This is the place to have a great family meal.

The restaurant is clean, the prices are great, kids are welcome, and the food is out of this world. The wait staff took very good care of us on each occasion that we ate here.

The chef also is sometimes interactive with the patrons. I have never seen a chef actually come out of the kitchen and ask us for our opinions!!

The “small stuff” include a full bar, courteous and professional staff, the decor (always matches the holiday), and the close, private parking.

Seafood Diablo

large portion of mixed seafood in a mildly spicy sauce.

crab cakes

Two or three tasty little crab cakes drissled with a semi sweet sause that’s bound to thrill your taste buds!!!

Savory Dishes, Reasonable Prices, Good Atmosphere

I find this restaurant to be a sleeper amongst many others that are discussed in the area. I am not sure why. The dishes are very well prepared, savory, with some unique twists, and at very reasonable prices. The wait staff is very professional and the chef is very accomodating to special requests. There is a half portion sunset menu before 6pm and a lunch menu. My parties and I have never been disappointed after dining here. I always feel satisfied and my wallet not as empty as with similar offerings elsewhere.

You will find a full complement of fish, fowl, beef, pork and the soups are quite tasty. The appetizers are generous and they actually know how to make iced tea, unlike the swill you often get elsewhere. Some good brews are offered as well.

The wait staff is extremely attentive but not overbearing and know how to do their jobs. Our particular waitress, Vicki, was very good at her job. We often rate the staff and we give her five stars!

Chicken Piccata

A generous portion, extremely tasty, excellent side accompaniments. You want to slow down and savor each bite.

The generous appetizer was an angel hair pasta with olive oil, crab meat, tomatoes….mmm, got to go back soon.
They use a very pungent rye bread in their onion soup which gives it a very pleasant tasty twist and character.

3.0

Food was pretty tasty

The food here is actually very tasty and affordable.

Add/Show Comments (2)

January 9, 2012

Wonderful Food and Service

I have been dinning and bring business and personal guests to Benner Street Restaurant for over 3 years. Each meal has been excellent. Each guest has been very impressed with the quality of the food, the reasonable prices, and the…

April 10, 2010

Unusually good

Four of us went there last night based on a coupon. We had not heard of it before seeing the coupon. Too bad coupons are not honored there on Saturdays.\r \r The serving sizes were just a smidge bigger than "enough" which I loved. I am…

Benner Street Restaurant & Bar is located near the cities of Saucon Valley Terrace, Bethlehem, Freemansburg, and Hellertown.
People found this by searching for: Benner Street Testsurant Ri, Benner Street, Bethlehem, Pa, Benner Street Restaurant Menu, Benner Street Restaurant Bethlehem, Benner Street Restaurant, Benner Street, and Benner Street Restaurant Bethlehem Pa.

Link to Benner Street Restaurant & Bar