619-420-8636

386 E H St ( )

Chula Vista, CA 91910-7486

Neighborhoods: Terra Nova

Description: Bento & Noodles is a Japanese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: Japanese, Asian, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Bento & Noodles

Overall: 97%    Food: 95%    Service: 80%    Ambiance: 90%
Pros

• "Love going there Have been for 14 years "
  • "Good food and good prices"
  • "None"
Cons
  • "The servers aren't always the most polite or attentive"
  • "None"
Comments
  • "Poor service....dirty place"

Reviews for Bento & Noodles

Dirty fork

Went to ate at this restaurant and my granddaughter showed me their dirty fork that was placed by a server on top of a table napkin. Food was still stacked on both sides of the fork, so gross. I told one of the lady server to show it to the one in charge and another lady came over and ask if we need a fork, which she was already holding. I told her about the dirty fork and she said , that’s okay. My husband said, it is not okay to give us dirty fork. That is unhealthy. I will never go back to this place ever again. Who knows who used that dirty fork? Do they even wash their dishes? Eu, how gruesome.

Combo

Add/Show Comments (1)

worms

This place is the most horrible place I have ever eaten. We found a WORM in our plate with inside the food. I will never EVER EVER eat here again. Completely DIRTY AND UNSANITARY!!! GROSEE… i WOULD give it a zero but it wont let me.

June 4, 2011

accountant

sliced sashami very generous with thick cuts. bought the queenjoy platter-good, however be ready to wait a little-service kinda slow..but price vs quality vs convenience; 2 out of 3 is not bad!

Bento & Noodles is located near the cities of Lynwood Hills, National City, and Waretown.
People found this by searching for: Bento Noodles, Bento And Noodles, Bento And Noodles Menu, Bento Noodles In Chula Vista, Bento & Noodles Menu, Bento Noodle, Bento And Noodles Terra Nova Menu, and Bento Noodles Menu.

Featured in Chula Vista