Jul 14 - 27, 2014 369 restaurants with special menus during dineLA Restaurant Week!

323-467-7991

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $10

Buy Now 60% off »
Image-5836378-10451612
Description: Beso is a Steakhouse, Fine Dining, and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: Steakhouse, Fine Dining, Eva Longoria, OpenTable, Reservations, International, Latin, Eclectic, Fusion, and Mexican
  • 48 dishes entered by diners at Beso
  • 1 user wants to eat at Beso
Tips:
  • Not one to go unnoticed, Longoria has ensured her favorite family recipes, such as her famous guacamole, have a home on the menu.
  • The bar stays open later than the main dining room. Monday through Thursday from 6pm-12am; Sundays from 6pm-2am.

From OpenTable:

Eva Longoria and Celebrity chef Todd English bring a boldly creative culinary style to the west coast! Beso restaurant takes a Latin approach to classic Steakhouse cuisine, featuring an eclectic and contemporary dinner menu. The dining room features wrap-around booths and overstuffed chairs in front of an open kitchen with a white oak wood burning grill. Join us in our sexy lounge for light bites, and cocktails made from muddled fruit. Explore unique tequilas, sangria, and an extensive wine list. Finish the evening upstairs in the newly remodeled “Estate Room”, previously known as Kiss lounge, where you feel as though you are on an outside patio under the moon light and stars. The olive trees are lit by candle lanterns and the ultimate Hollywood A-list nightlife mingle.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Beso

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Besos for Beso

When we arrived at Beso it was just past 10:30 and the kitchen was supposed to close down. We asked the Maiterdee about a light dinner and he immediately went to ask the chef. She (not Todd English) came out and discussed our options. She was extremely accommodating and our food was prepared and served promptly. She even made cocktail recommendations. The bartenders were also really great. (Not bad to look at either)

The decor of the establishment is modern and chic. Beautiful crystal light fixtures hang from the roof and create an elongating illusion. We also spotted Playmate of the Year 08 and her popular male realty tv star boyfriend at the bar.

We were both made a roasted corn and arugala salad. (Not on the menu) The salads were garnished with red and yellow tomatoes and plated with smears of an avocado creme and a jalapeno aioli. Very tasty.

We also ordered a flatbread and the chef offered to make us one to suit both our tastes. Ours was 1/2 margherita and 1/2 sweet potato and black bean. Delicious. The combination of sweet potatoes in anything slightly Mexican is delectable.

My “date” ordered the blackberry vodka collins and I asked for the bartender’s special which was a refreshing vodka citrus libation with grapes. Strong but delish. Her drink was also really good.

I look forward to dining there again during normal restaurant hours.

The staff and service was impeccable. We had a great late night dinner and pre-club drinks. Amazing restaurant all around!

2.0

Beso.... don't Beso me, mucho!

Had I paid for my meal, rather than my boyfriend, I might have reviewed Beso differently. As it was, a free meal means particular goodwill towards any restaurant!

Here’s what I have to say about Beso: The waitstaff was friendly….. the food was brought out quickly and presented nicely….. the decor was lovely, if a bit on the tacky, Vegas side…… and the only flaw in otherwise excellent service was that so many small plates came out at the same time that they were virtually falling off of the tiny table.

Fellow Menuism users have already weighed in on the prices (above $10 for guacamole and chips? I mean, c’mon), the relatively uninspired dishes (everything tasted fine, but none of it was especially memorable), the attitude (not on display, actually, when I was there), etc. So I won’t bother to go there.

What I did find amusing is that the restaurant was supposed to be some sort of hype-heavy celebrity hangout. Aside from a lone paparazzo skulking around outside (waiting for Eva Longoria to show up, I guess), and a bimbette in a skin-tight dress with a chest so fake-looking that it (they) could have served as a flotation device in the event of a water landing, there wasn’t much to gawk at.

As others have also observed, the restaurant was virtually empty. Weird, considering the supposed cache (which, as we all know, must have been fabricated by a PR firm, since nothing here would warrant it.)

Given the opportunity and the choice, I’d rather go to El Cholo for really delicious, simple, unpretentious Mexican food, rather than bother shleping myself to Beso.

January 14, 2012

Not what it used to be

I used to go here a lot , food was always good but lately drinks and food hasnt been the same. Crowd is whatever too. I'll still go if invited but not my go-to destination anymore

January 10, 2012

Best Time in A While

Went like a week ago for my surprise birthday celebration. So happy that my friends picked this place!! We started off the night with some drinks and appetizers at the downstairs lounge. I tried several drinks off the cocktail menu and…

November 17, 2011

Loved Beso!

Came to Beso after Cirque de Soleil and used a TravelZoo voucher, and so glad i did - we had the best time! First of all, the space is amazing- really beautifully designed interiors..we had a drink at the bar while we waited for our…

Beso is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Beso Menu, Eva Longoria Menu, Eva Longoria Beso Restaurant, Beso Restaurant Menu, Eva Longoria Beso Restaurant Menu, Beso Vegas Menu, Beso Restaurant Los Angeles Menu, and Beso Los Angeles.

Ayqxebbu