609-735-9300

18 Broadway ( )

Browns Mills, NJ 08015-3248

Description: Best Buffet is a Chinese, Japanese, and Szechwan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Japanese, Szechwan, Lunch specials, Bad Food, Awful, Don't eat here, Cold, Foodhazard, and Asian
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Best Buffet

Reviews for Best Buffet

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by jiminj

Health Risk

If you’re the adventurous type and like to flirt with things like food borne illness (food poisoning), then by all means, give Best Buffet a try! Otherwise, it’s probably best to stay away. Food is consistently mediocre, and as of late seems to be sitting in the buffet tables at a temperature that is too low to be safe for food service. I’m no health professional, but when my tough cut of cheap steak and fried fish are cooler than my body temperature, it tends to send me a warning that it might be better to just walk away from the table, which is what I did at my last (final) visit to Best Buffet. There are far better (and safer) places to eat in Browns Mills. Give one of them a try and save yourself the risk of getting your stomach pumped.

I joke… But seriously, this place might be dangerous. The food is just barely warm. I’m currently looking into the process of filing a formal complaint with the Health Dept. Go somewhere else.

Chinese Buffet

Food served at room temperature.

DO NOT EAT HERE!

Worst buffet I have ever been to. I never get online to complain about a resturant, but I just have to. The food was cold, almost EVERY item was cold. The chow mein noodles LITERALLY tasted rotten. My husband and I ate almost nothing, and they have a sign on the wall saying “if you don’t eat all your food, you will be charged extra”. Customer service was awful. My husband and I literally sat at the table after discussing talking to the manager. I figured I would just take the bill and get over it. The icing on the cake was the 30 DOLLAR BILL to this awful meal. I suggest ANY other restaurant in town. This place should no longer be in service. We should have taken note of that when there was NOBODY in the restaurant at 5/6pm, as well as all the food hazard postings on the internet. RED FLAG

Chinese Buffet

Everything was cold, the noodles tasted absolutely AWFUL, you can’t PAY me to go back.

November 18, 2008

Good Deal

Best Buffet has a pretty good selection, and I especially love their Lo Mein, General Tso's chicken, and the fresh green beans. They also have sushi, which is very unexpected for a local chinese buffet. There is a lot of space, which makes…

September 29, 2008

Satisfying Food

I really enjoy the food at Best Buffet because there's always a variety. I love their Shrimp and their boneless ribs. The sushi isn't the best I've had but it's satisfying if you crave for them. I also enjoy that they always have fresh…

Best Buffet is located near the cities of New Lisbon.
People found this by searching for: Best Buffet Browns Mills Nj Menus, Best Buffet Browns Mills Nj, Best Buffet Menu Browns Mills Nj, Best Buffet Prices, 08015, China Buffet In Browns Mills Nj, Chinese On Broadway 08015, and Best Buffet Browns Mills Nj Menu.

Domino's Pizza