Best Buffet

18 Broadway
Browns Mills, NJ 08015-3248

Cuisine: Chinese, Szechwan, Lunch specials

Best Buffet is a Chinese, Szechwan, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

jiminj photo

jiminj

Browns Mills, NJ
Best Buffet 1.0

Health Risk

If you’re the adventurous type and like to flirt with things like food borne illness (food poisoning), then by all means, give Best Buffet a try! Otherwise, it’s probably best to stay away. Food is consistently mediocre, and as of late seems to be sitting in the buffet tables at a temperature that is too low to be safe for food service. I’m no health professional, but when my tough cut of cheap steak and fried fish are cooler than my body temperature, it tends to send me a warning that it might be better to just walk away from the table, which is what I did at my last (final) visit to Best Buffet. There are far better (and safer) places to eat in Browns Mills. Give one of them a try and save yourself the risk of getting your stomach pumped.

I joke… But seriously, this place might be dangerous. The food is just barely warm. I’m currently looking into the process of filing a formal complaint with the Health Dept. Go somewhere else.

Chinese Buffet

Food served at room temperature.

sierrakaitlynn photo

sierrakaitlynn

Trenton, NJ
Best Buffet 1.0

DO NOT EAT HERE!

Worst buffet I have ever been to. I never get online to complain about a resturant, but I just have to. The food was cold, almost EVERY item was cold. The chow mein noodles LITERALLY tasted rotten. My husband and I ate almost nothing, and they have a sign on the wall saying “if you don’t eat all your food, you will be charged extra”. Customer service was awful. My husband and I literally sat at the table after discussing talking to the manager. I figured I would just take the bill and get over it. The icing on the cake was the 30 DOLLAR BILL to this awful meal. I suggest ANY other restaurant in town. This place should no longer be in service. We should have taken note of that when there was NOBODY in the restaurant at 5/6pm, as well as all the food hazard postings on the internet. RED FLAG

Chinese Buffet

Everything was cold, the noodles tasted absolutely AWFUL, you can’t PAY me to go back.

Chinese Szechwan Lunch specials

Best Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/21/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 11/20/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/04/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it.
Best Buffet is located near the cities of New Lisbon.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Buffet Browns Mills Nj, China Buffet In Browns Mills Nj, Best Buffet Browns Mills Nj Menu, Best Buffet Menu Browns Mills Nj, Best Buffet Browns Mills Nj, Best Buffet In Browns Mills Nj, and Best Buffet Prices, 08015.