- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Theres a free lot next door on 8th Street, where drivers can leave their cars for up to three hours.
- On off nights, it may be possible to score the two seats at the "bar" without reservations, as long as they're not being held for a couple trying the tasting menu.
- Pierre buys his fresh ingredients at the Italian Market almost every day and hand-makes almost everything he serves from scratch, which allows him to brag (with humility) that he practically doesn't own a freezer.
- The earlier dinner hours cater to a retired crowd that probably spends a lot of time on golf courses; later on, a younger, trendier clientele arrives in BMW convertibles.
Bibou is a small French Byob located in Bella Vista.
Chef Pierre Calmels offers a set menu 7-course for $100/guest. Please advise of dietary restrictions upon reservation.
Bibou is cash only
- 11/12/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.