Call 10555 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98133-8759
Neighborhoods: Broadview

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Bick's Broadview Grill is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
junebug photo

junebug

Seattle, WA
Bick's Broadview Grill 3.0

Rachael Ray's favorite but not mine...

I heard somewhere that Bick’s was one of Rachael Ray’s top picks for food in Seattle so I think I may have gone there with super high expectations. Because really, I didn’t think the food was that great, and the service was good but not spectacular.

It was good, but if I had a Food Network show, had a magazine, and was BFF with Oprah, Bick’s wouldn’t be my first pick.

Halibut with coconut rice

The coating was a little dry. The coconut rice was pretty good, but one side of it was way more coconutty than the other side.

Seafood Jambalaya

The jambalaya was good, but not at all what I think of when I think about jambalaya. It seemed more like a seafood tomato stew over rice more than jambalaya.

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA
Bick's Broadview Grill 4.0

Great neighborhood place!

Phenomenal neighborhood choice when you want good, quality, and inexpensive food but you don’t want typical pub grub.

Bick’s is good for those who stick with the menu basics as well as those who like trying new and exciting entrees. Recommended!

Bick's Broadview Grill 5.0
November 23, 2010

Bick's the Best Food in Broadview

I don't know why I have not done this before, but my husband and I have been going to Bick's for years. I invite friends and family there whenever I can. The food is always excellent and is a good value. Dan always give us a big smile…
March 14, 2010

For Spicy Food Lovers

Excellent food, and high prices. They specialize in very spicy dishes, so you'd better like hot food! The space is very nice and cozy, but the parking is limited. A warm summer night is the best time to come here!
June 30, 2009

Great food - lacking in atmosphere

For us, Bick's is a mixed bag. The food was great - I especially like their coconut rice, but then what's not better with coconut? Unfortunately, the acoustics are terrible, to the point that my husband and I had to lean into each other's…

American Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • Bick's offers a modest parking lot. Excess traffic usually flows into the adjoining residential neighborhood.
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Bick's Broadview Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/11/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.
  • 07/27/2013 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/01/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/24/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/09/2015 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Bick's Broadview Grill is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Bicks Broadview Grill Menu, Bicks Seattle, Bicks Greenwood, Bick's Broadview Grill, Bick's Broadview Grill Seattle Menu, Bicks Seattle Menu, and Bicks Restaurant Seattle Menu.