Call 8301 Magnolia Estates Dr
Cornelius, NC 28031-8050

Cuisine: Pub, American, Pub Food

Big Al's Pub & Grubberia is a Pub, American, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

underpar photo

underpar

Newport Beach, CA
Big Al's Pub & Grubberia 5.0

Big Als

Visited Big Al’s Cornelius because a friend recommended it. The food was great. It was the ideal bar food I needed and hit the spot. Burgers were awesome and believe it or not great fries too.

Definitely would go back again.

Wings

Ordered Hot wings. Sauce was great and portions were large as well compared to other places. Overall one of top wing places.

Lakerooster photo

Lakerooster

Huntersville, NC
Big Al's Pub & Grubberia 2.0

Nice Interior with Bad Food and Slow Service

We’ve been here a few times. I’ve gotta agree…the place is in a great location, nice interior and lot’s of potential. But honestly, the food quality blows and the service is luke warm and slow. Our wings were scrappy, greasy and waaay overcooked. The fries were overcooked. Our burgers were dry and had little flavor. Our server was a ditz, unpleasant and was overwhelmed by the few tables she was serving. She nickel and dimed us for everything, which made up for the $2 dollar beers. The staff seemed sketchy and the cook kept running out back to do something? Anyway, I would pass on this place and go somewhere else…unless you wanna drink cheap beers and eat food that blows.

Wings

Greasy, scrappy, little meat and overcooked.

Dave1234 photo

Dave1234

Cornelius, NC
Big Al's Pub & Grubberia 1.0

Horrible place

It took 45 minutes for food to come out… I blame this all on the fact that our waitress (for lack of better terms) was in and out of the ladies room snorting blow. She actually flaunted her totally tweaked out behavior blatantlyl The second time she came out I saw her twisting up a small bag of some white powder to stick in her pocket. When the food came out it was very overdone, probably do to the fact that the staff was to busy getting HIGH rather than taking the food out of the fryer. A real group of winners in this place. And then after eating I vomited twice. Why? The food exactly why? I dont know, but I do know if you dont want to be waited on by tweaked out addicts and have your stomach pumped of the nastiest food on Earth – Dont go to Big Als. I certainly wouldnt recommend it

Big Al's Pub & Grubberia 5.0
October 11, 2010

Great food and waitress to match

Big Al's has the best food in the area and when I was there for lunch, I had the best waitress that I have had in a long time. She was friendly, nice and very attractive.

Pub American Pub Food
Wed 11:00AM - 02:00AM
Thu 11:00AM - 02:00AM
Fri 11:00AM - 02:00AM

Big Al's Pub & Grubberia  Restaurant Reviews

Big Al's Pub & Grubberia is located near the cities of Davidson.
People found this by searching for: Big Als Cornelius, Big Al's Cornelius, Big Als, Cornelius, Al'S Bar &Amp; Grill Cornelius Nc, Big Al's Pub And Grubberia, Big Al's Cornelius Menu, and Big Al Restaurant Cornlius.