Big Daddy's Brew and Que

Cuisine: Barbecue, American, Burgers

Big Daddy's Brew and Que is a Barbecue, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

lb8er photo

Can't beat the Wednesday $5 Pulled Pork Sandwich special

Went to Big Daddy’s on a Wednesday night and was pleasantly surprised to find they had a $5 pulled pork sandwich special that included a side! The pulled pork sandwich was great, and there were 3 sauces on the table to choose from – vinegar based, spicy, and sweet and tangy bbq. There were drink specials until 7pm, but the bartender charged me incorrectly – a small price to pay for such a great dinner special.

Pulled Pork Sandwich at Big Daddy's Brew and Que

Pulled Pork Sandwich

The pulled pork sandwich was a great deal for $5 on a Wednesday night, which even included a side. The pork was very tender and juicy, and I selected the sweet and tangy BBQ sauce from the selection of 3 on the table. Generous portion of pork on the sandwich, and tasted very good. I’d go back again for this deal.

eryngo photo

Milwaukee, WI

Taking the space previously occupied by Ovation, you can’t miss this place. No really, you can’t… the five million watt neon sign out front won’t let you. Open for three weeks now, our server Mariah was friendly, sincere and knowledgeable- possibly slightly off on her timing (there were a few times we felt forgotten) but that was understandable since our group arrived one by one over the course of 20-30min. Manager Jeff also stopped by our table to welcome us and kindly took some time out to give us some background history, let us know about upcoming events (their party room is now open!) and answered all the question we threw at him. Great place, we all had a great time, and every single one of us agreed… we can’t wait to come back!

Frickles at Big Daddy's Brew and Que

Not as good as Ella’s but since Madison is 90min drive, these’ll do. Good batter but needs more pickle… it was sliced so thin, it was barely there.

Baby Back Ribs- Full Rack at Big Daddy's Brew and Que

Baby Back Ribs- Full Rack

I am speechless. You can keep your Saz’s, Pitch’s, Smoke Shack and Silver Spur. I’ll be at Big Daddy’s! Tender, moist, delicious, an incredible smokey flavor and served with two finger-lickin sauces… one hot, one sweet. (Well, they also have a vinegar & mustard sauce, which was boring). I found that a 40/60 mixture worked best for me as the hot was really hot, and the sweet was really sweet. Go check this place out!

Pulled Pork Sandwich at Big Daddy's Brew and Que

Pulled Pork Sandwich

Go on Wednesday and score this baby plus one side for $5… wash it down with half-price beer and cocktails!

Barbecue American Burgers

Mequon, WI

Big Daddy's Brew and Que  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/03/2015 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.
Big Daddy's Brew and Que is located near the cities of River Hills, Fox Point, Whitefish Bay, and Brown Deer.
People found this by searching for: Menu For Brew And Que Restaurant In Milwaukee, Wi, Big Daddy's Brewandque, Big Daddy Brew And Que, Big Daddy’s Brew & Que, Big Daddy's Brew And Que, Big Daddy's Brew And Que Menu, and Big Daddy's Brew & Que.