262-658-1572

1500 Washington Rd ( )

Kenosha, WI 53140-2416

Description: Big Star Drive In is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Drive In, Dinner, BYOB, Lunch, Breakfast, Traditional, Cafe, Good for groups, Takeout, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Big Star Drive In

Overall: 95%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 93%
Pros

• "Fresh meat and buns"
  • "e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...everything "
  • "Amazing"
  • "I grew up in kenosha the big star was the place to eat and hang with friends if you were not at the bowl swimming or watching the bike races"
  • "Nothing special."
Cons
  • "Not enough staff to make business grow wont answer phone . Every unanswered call probably average $ 12.00 of future growth and potential profit ."
  • "None I just loved that place then and still think of all the good times I had there I am over 60 years old now and been out off kenosha for more then 40 years but when I come to kenosha I try to stop "
  • "Againn, nothing special."
Comments
  • "Add phones add people don't be satisfied with past think future your season is short and sweet make the most out of it"
  • "No"
  • "No"

Reviews for Big Star Drive In

Love it.....Love it!

If your from Kenosha you know that Big Star is only open in the summer so it’s that yummy summer treat that we all look forward too!!!
I love the old fashion feel with the drive-in service. The waitress are all pretty nice I’ve only ran into one who seemed a bit crabby but then again it was about 90 degrees outside and she was serving people without any breaks! The food is very good for a very good price! A 1/2lb hamburger for less then $4.00 seems pretty good to me!!! Any way you like it hot off the grill!
They have some of the best Root Beer too.

If you’ve never been it’s for sure a place to check out!

SE WI little secret

This is by far the best drive in walk up in the country!!! You will not be disappointed. Great food!!!

AMAZING!

I live in Kenosha WI. Every summer time the only thing that is on my mind is BigStar. All I can say is AMAZING! The food is delicious and cheap! If you are ever in the area you have to stop by and try it! I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I do every summer :)

Double Cheeseburger

Reminds me of McDonalds but 100% better :)

Super Drive In

We go here alot. Great Service. Fantastic Burgers.

Double Cheeseburger

Fabulous beef & the Buns are great. Always Fresh & Hot & Fast

the best!!!!!!

great burgers, chicken,fries,onion rings,mushrooms,poppers and soda there root beer is the greatest!!!!!

Big Star Drive In is located near the cities of Noblesville.
People found this by searching for: Big Star Kenosha Menu, Big Star Menu, Big Star Chicago Menu, Big Star Drive In Kenosha, Big Star Kenosha, Big Star Restaurant Kenosha, and Big Star Restaurant.

Featured in Kenosha