Call 1106 Mainstreet

twuollet

Hopkins, MN
Big Ten Restaurant & Bar - Hopkins 4.0

Above Average Sports bar

I would say the food offerings are decently varied and the quality pretty good, and it easily out does the average sports bar. The atmosphere is about what you’d expect from a sports bar, and probably varies depending on what main MN sports games are being played, but I didn’t find it overly loud. Service was good, food was hot and out in a decent amount of time, overall, I’d say it raises the bar for sports bars.

Veggie Grilled Cheese

This was pretty good, I’d never had mushrooms or cucumbers on a grilled cheese sandwich, but it turned out to be surprisingly good, and something different.

Big Ten Restaurant & Bar - Hopkins 3.0
March 23, 2010

Good spot for lunch before play at Stages

We dine here with the kids before hitting Stage Theater across the street for plays. The food is average but the seating area is big and when children are in tow, it is nice not to be seated upon others. A
Big Ten Restaurant & Bar - Hopkins 1.0
June 9, 2008

Slow / No Service

I met a friend there on a Saturday for lunch/drinks. He got there before me, and waited 10 minutes before the server - who had been chatting with another server at the bar approached for a drink order. After I arrived, I waited 10…

Vegetarian Parking Dinner
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Big Ten Restaurant & Bar - Hopkins  Restaurant Reviews

Big Ten Restaurant & Bar - Hopkins is located near the cities of Minnetonka Mills and Minnetonka.
People found this by searching for: Big Ten Hopkins Menu, Big Ten Restaurant Hopkins, Hopkins Restaurants Big 10, Big 10 Restaurant Bar Hopkins, Big 10 Restaurant Hopkins, Big 10 Hopkins Menu, and Big Ten Restaurant Hopkins Gluten Free.