Blane's Drive Inn

5.0 rating over 1 review
150 Wiwoole St.
Hilo, HI 96720

Cuisine: Fast Food, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"First off my husband ordered a burger and there was only half a patty and the bacon was raw. My blt had a hair in it which I returned and was unable to finish my meal. "
Blane's Drive Inn 5.0
November 12, 2008

Da Best

blanes is so popular on the big island, you can go there during breakfast, lunch or dinner and there will probably be someone in front of you in line. They do really good bentos (hawaiian Style) with korean chicken, mahi mahi, spam, hot…

Fast Food Dinner Lunch

Blane's Drive Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/08/2013 - A diner from Hilo, HI tried it and liked it.
  • 03/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'First off my husband ordered a burger and there was only half a patty and the bacon was raw. My blt had a hair in it which I returned and was unable to finish my meal. '
  • 12/07/2014 - A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it.
  • 12/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Blanes Drive Inn Menu, Blane's Drive Inn Menu, Blained Drive Inn Hilo, Blaine's Menu Hilo, Blanes Wiwoole, Blane's Drive Inn Hilo Menu, and Blaine's Hilo Menu.