BLT Burger

MichaelA photo

MichaelA

Bexley, OH
BLT Burger 4.0

Great Burgers and Shakes!

Just inside the entrance to the Mirage is BLT Burger. I have tried many burger joints on the strip and this one is by far my favorite. I usually order The Classic, a 7 oz. Black Angus beef burger ($12) and one or two of their 20 or so draft beers.

This time I spurged and ordered the American Wagyu, a 7 oz. grilled Snake River Farm American Wagyu beef ($17). It was outstanding!

Instead of my standard beer order, I tried the All Nighter mikshake with Kahlua, Bailey’s, espresso and coffee ice cream. The meal was very tasty, but I learned I’m more of a burger and beer guy.

BLT Burger has a lively atmosphere and friendly, attentive waitstaff. Top off your evening with a Cirque du Soeil’s performance of Love.

Michael Armstrong
Bexley, Ohio

3 - Classic Burger, Fries, Draft Beer

A 7 oz. Black Angus beef burger ($12) goes well with one or two of their 20 or so draft beers.

Burgers Parking Dinner

BLT Burger  Restaurant Reviews

BLT Burger is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Blt Burger Las Vegas Menu, Near 3400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Blt Vegas Menu, Blt Burger 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, Nevada 89109, Las Vegas Strip Blt Burger, Pictures Of The Blt Burger In Las Vegas, Blt Rstaurant 3400 Last Vegas Blvd Las Vegas Nv, and The Menu For Blt In Las Vegas.