Blu Restaurant & Bar

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Catering

Blu Restaurant & Bar is a American, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

ams7 photo

Charleston, SC

Seaside Dining!

I had eaten here for lunch in the past and had a great experience so I was looking forward to dinner on the beach, but I was sadly disappointed. We decided to eat outside sine it was a breezy summer evening, this quickly became an issue when the sun started to set and there was not adequate lighting which made seeing not only your dinner guests hard but your food as well.

Mediterranean Olive Tapenade

I enjoyed the olive tapenade which was seasoned well and had the great vinegar flavor that I look for. The Grilled Flatbread was a little too grilled and lent a burnt flavor that did not enhance the olive tapenade.

Top Sirloin

Since I am not a fan of seafood my choices for an entree was limited and I found myself with the option of steak or steak. I ordered my sirloin medium well but it arrived well done, but there was no need to send it back since it had been paired with an amazing potato salad that was tossed in a mustard vinaigrette.

American Good for groups Delivery

Blu Restaurant & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Blu Restaurant & Bar is located near the cities of James Island.
People found this by searching for: Blu Restaurant, Blu Restaurant 29412, Www.Blurestaurant&Barjamesislandsc, Reviews For Blu Restaurant Folly Beach, The Blu Restaurant James Island, Blu Folly Beach Restaurants, and Blu Restaurant Folly Beach Reviews.