4.0 rating over 1 review

843-588-6658

1 Center St ( )

Folly Beach, SC 29412

Description: Blu Restaurant & Bar is a American, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: American, Good for groups, Delivery, Breakfast, Takeout, Parking, Outdoor seating, Catering, Wifi, and Dinner
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Blu Restaurant & Bar

From OpenTable:

Few restaurants in Charleston offer oceanfront dining. None offer the unique experience you"ll find at the brand new BLU.Set alongside the beach at the Tides Folly Beach, BLU combines indoor and outdoor seating featuring an amazing view of the Atlantic Ocean from almost every seat. Enjoy fresh local seafood showcasing the finest in contemporary coastal cuisine as well as an eclectic assortment of small plates perfect for sharing.

Casual yet gracious, BLU is the ideal setting for a romantic dinner for two or an enjoyable night out with friends. Sit back, watch the waves roll in and enjoy the cool ocean breeze as we serve you the most delectable food around.

With a casual beach bar and comfortable restaurant seating, BLU is where you want to be in Charleston.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Blu Restaurant & Bar

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by ams7

Editorial Review by Gayot »

4.0

Seaside Dining!

I had eaten here for lunch in the past and had a great experience so I was looking forward to dinner on the beach, but I was sadly disappointed. We decided to eat outside sine it was a breezy summer evening, this quickly became an issue when the sun started to set and there was not adequate lighting which made seeing not only your dinner guests hard but your food as well.

Mediterranean Olive Tapenade

I enjoyed the olive tapenade which was seasoned well and had the great vinegar flavor that I look for. The Grilled Flatbread was a little too grilled and lent a burnt flavor that did not enhance the olive tapenade.

Top Sirloin

Since I am not a fan of seafood my choices for an entree was limited and I found myself with the option of steak or steak. I ordered my sirloin medium well but it arrived well done, but there was no need to send it back since it had been paired with an amazing potato salad that was tossed in a mustard vinaigrette.