Blue Lantern

5.0 rating over 1 review
6120 Seneca St
Elma, NY 14059

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Blue Lantern is a Burgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"SERVICE ,FOOD, STAFF, AND OWNERS ARE SUPER"
gotalovegoodfood photo

gotalovegoodfood

East Aurora, NY
Blue Lantern 5.0

Best Kept Secret - IF you don't know about the Blue Lantern

People keep talking about this place – they’ve been open for several years and I keep driving by it. Ok…we stopped. WOW!! Not sure why I hadn’t before but it was simply amazing. The ambiance of the place is unbelievable, the staff are so friendly you just don’t want to leave. We were encouraged to start with some of their signature dishes, so we had the spring rolls – BEST appetizer I think I’ve had around. I had the salmon and my guest had a filet. Let me just say that we have found a new really good place to dine in the burbs no less – Elma, NY. They had a martini list that you just have to pick one and try it. You won’t be disappointed. Excellent recommendation in a good long while.

Spring Rolls

There were so many ingredients in this dish. We heard they were rolled every day and you could tell there was alot of work in the preparation. The skin was like an egg roll wrapper but the inside was pure heaven – served with guacamole and a chipotle ranch. YUM!

Salmon

They actually asked for the temperature I would like for my salmon. I had it Medium Rare and it was perfection. There was an orange saffron cream sauce with it that was a very nice touch. I have to say the salmon didn’t need anything else. It was grilled perfect and the taste was amazing. The grilled asparagus that came with the salmon and rice was like I’ve never had before.

Filet

Nice to get a steak that is priced great AND comes with something. The dish came with the best mashed potatoes and grilled zuchini ever…the steak was like cutting into butter. Excellent taste, done exactly how my guest wanted it – medium rare…we sure will be back and bringing our friends!

Southtown Burgers Dinner

Blue Lantern  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/01/2014 - A diner from New Hartford, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'SERVICE ,FOOD, STAFF, AND OWNERS ARE SUPER'
  • 06/15/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/15/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and didn't like it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/08/2015 - A diner from Lancaster, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: The Blue Lantern Elma, The Blue Lantern Elma Ny, Blue Lantern Restaurant West Seneca Ny, Blue Lantern Elma Ny Menu, Blue Lantern Restaurant Elma Ny, Blue Lantern Restaurant, Blue Lantern Elma Ny, and East Aurblue Lantern Elma, Ny.