Blue Moon Cafe

1621 Aliceanna St
Baltimore, MD 21231-2925

Neighborhoods: Fells Point
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Blue Moon Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sweet baby Jesus, and capt. Crunch. To die for"
"The food is soo fresh and delicious from the ketchup to the pancakes DELICIOUS"
Cons
"Large portions"
barkeep77 photo

barkeep77

Baltimore, MD
Blue Moon Cafe 5.0

best foo foo breakfast in town

Okay, just to show my age, I can remember in the early 80’s I used to volunteer at this building, it was a soup kitchen called beans and bread, the homeless would line up around the corner in the dank alley and wait. now all of eclictic baltimore stands and waits in the same alley in their fine duds to get into this amazing breakfast spot! and believe me it is worth the wait, they only have a hand full of tables and the staff is wonderfull even when it is at the busiest they always have accomodated me, great coffee and espresso drinks and the belgian waffles, well lets just say you’ll need a cigarette afterwards! I am sad that they were featured on some show, now it will be impossible to get in! I wonder if they do carry out? i’ll sit on the steps next door! for those who only think they know how to go out to eat, please be patient with the staff, everything is prepared fresh and that takes time, the place is always busy and your not the servers only customer so be patient and tip 20% or more, those girls earn it!!

belgian waffles with any topping

melt in your mouth good! I would buy a house on that block and have breakfast there every day if I could sell this house i’m in.

soccergal photo

soccergal

Baltimore, MD
Blue Moon Cafe 5.0

woah

Diners drive ins and drives one of my favorite shows on the food network just displayed the resturant Blue Moon Cafe! I knew that in the next week i would be going to Baltimore to visit relatives. Although I dread hanging out with my relatives I was sooo excited to go to the Blue Moon Cafe!!!! Since they have been on food network their service has gone through the roof so the wait is very long. But its really very much worth it! The food i8s great i definately suggest the umm captin crunch encrusted french toast! it was definately worth the wait and even my very picky cousin whose allergic to peanuts apples oranges tomatoes relish potatoes air just kidding asmah and doggs. They did ave cats but that wasnt a problem their just soo cute they rock their names are peanut and butter soo cute!! GO IF YOURE IN BALTIMORE ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE!

catin crunch encrusted french toast

AMAZING I LOVED IT AMAZING I LOVED IT AMAZING I LOVED AMAZING I LOVED IT AMAZING I ADORED IT!

American Lunch Breakfast

Blue Moon Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is soo fresh and delicious from the ketchup to the pancakes DELICIOUS'
    Cons: 'Large portions'
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Sweet baby Jesus, and capt. Crunch. To die for'
Blue Moon Cafe is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Blue Moon Cafe Baltimore Md, Blue Moon Cafe In Fells Point ,Maryland, Blue Moon Cafe Menu Baltimore Md, Blue Moon Baltimore Menu, Blue Moon Cafe Baltimore, Blue Moon Cafe Baltimore Menu, and Blue Moon Cafe Menu Baltimore.