Boardroom Bar & Bistro

Cuisine: Southern, American, Pub Food

Boardroom Bar & Bistro is a Southern, American, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Zeenie photo

Norwood, NC
Boardroom Bar & Bistro 4.0

Boardroom: Elegant Dining in Albemarle?

Starting with the ambience: rich, deep red walls, a beautiful and enormous antique bar, warm soft lighting and candles everywhere, I did not feel as if I was in a small town, but mor as if I were in a big city.

The service was excellent: we were waited on by the owner’s wife, who was extremely articulate, intelligent, knowledgeable and passionate about food (if a bit too wordy.) We also got to meet her husband, the chef. Both were very gracious hosts.

The food was very good and they were haooy to accommodate any special requests. The only thing that keeeps me from giving this restaurant 5 stars is how lofty their prices and ambition seem to be. Granted, I wouldn’t think twice about paying $ 30.00 for an entree in Manhattan, but in Albemarle on a Tuesday night? I wonder how on earth they plan to fill the place and keep it in business. My suggestion to them would be to simplify their menu somewhat (at least on weeknights) and have some more budget friendly items on their menu.

Fish Special

Southern American Pub Food

Boardroom Bar & Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: The Boardroom Albemarle Nc, Boardroom Bistro, Boardroom, Albemarle Nc, Boardroom Albemarle Nc, Boardroom Restaurant Albemarle Nc, The Boardroom Bar & Bistro, and Boardroom Bar And Bistro Albemarle Nc.