561-347-9931

130 NE 2nd St ( )

Boca Raton, FL 33432-3908

Description: Boca Skewers is a Mediterranean, Sandwiches, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Delicous, Mediterranean, Delivery, Reservations, Sandwiches, Healthy, Salads, Lunch specials, Wraps, and Middle Eastern
  • 83 dishes entered by diners at Boca Skewers
  • 2 users want to eat at Boca Skewers
  • 2 users love Boca Skewers

Reviews for Boca Skewers

Boca Skewers

This resturaunt is absolutely amazing...

My friends and i passed by it, and it looked interesting so we walked inside. The owners of the place are armenian and its a family run business (which i love btw).
idk
it felt so cozy and nice.
omg the food was UNBELIEVABLE.
The juices of the chicken were just falling like a waterfall onto my plate. the salad dressing made me want to jump inside the bowl and swim around in it.

Don’t even get me started on the soup. Delicious to the last drop.
My friends loved it too and now we’re there like practically every week or every other week.

oh one more thing, their vegetarian sampler was to die for.
k now i’m done.
lol

lamb kebob

Scrumptious lamb, amazing salad with a delicous (secret-recipe) dressing, hummus, and so many other stuff.
omg the plate looked so big and full but by the time i started eating i didn’t notice how much it was.
all i realized was the wonderful taste and how tastey every single thing was.

Boca Skewers

Boca Skewers...the food here is so delicious!

We have eaten at this restaurant on several occasions. The food is absolutely amazing! We have had the ground beef kabob…which I believe is called Kubideh on the menu, chicken kabob, falafel wrap, chicken wrap, vegetarian plate, soup, and salad. With the exception of the Baba Ghanoush and the Tabbouleh…which I would have to say was just ok….everything else was incredibly delicious!

Falafel

I have had the falafel so many times here. It truly is the best I have ever eaten anywhere. It is always seasoned perfectly, very moist inside, and they serve it with a garlic/tahini sauce. I had the falafel wrap last night…omg…it was so delicious! It consisted of fresh juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, the perfect amount of garlic/tahini sauce…and moist falafel (nothing worse than dry and tasteless falafel…yuk)…sounds so simple….but yet a falafel wrap like this is so difficult to find…..I can’t wait to go back for another one!

Boca Skewers is located near the cities of Deerfield Beach.
People found this by searching for: 130 Ne 2nd Street, Boca Raton, Fl 33432, Boca Skewers Restaurant, Boca Skewers Boca Raton Menu, Boca Skewers Restaurant Menu, Boca Skewers Boca Raton Fl, Boca Skewers, Boca Skewers Review, Boca Skewers Menu, and Boca Skewers.

Duck Tavern
Abe and Louie's
D Best Sandwich Shop
Wok Out China Bistro
Ruth's Chris Steak House

Loves Boca Skewers (2)

teresaxoxo

Boca Raton, FL

Wants to Try Boca Skewers (2)

teresaxoxo