Boca Skewers

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Healthy, Salads

Boca Skewers is a Sandwiches, Healthy, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

teresaxoxo photo

Boca Raton, FL

This resturaunt is absolutely amazing...

My friends and i passed by it, and it looked interesting so we walked inside. The owners of the place are armenian and its a family run business (which i love btw).
it felt so cozy and nice.
omg the food was UNBELIEVABLE.
The juices of the chicken were just falling like a waterfall onto my plate. the salad dressing made me want to jump inside the bowl and swim around in it.

Don’t even get me started on the soup. Delicious to the last drop.
My friends loved it too and now we’re there like practically every week or every other week.

oh one more thing, their vegetarian sampler was to die for.
k now i’m done.

lamb kebob

Scrumptious lamb, amazing salad with a delicous (secret-recipe) dressing, hummus, and so many other stuff.
omg the plate looked so big and full but by the time i started eating i didn’t notice how much it was.
all i realized was the wonderful taste and how tastey every single thing was.

Tressa photo

Boca Raton, FL

Boca Skewers...the food here is so delicious!

We have eaten at this restaurant on several occasions. The food is absolutely amazing! We have had the ground beef kabob…which I believe is called Kubideh on the menu, chicken kabob, falafel wrap, chicken wrap, vegetarian plate, soup, and salad. With the exception of the Baba Ghanoush and the Tabbouleh…which I would have to say was just ok….everything else was incredibly delicious!

I have had the falafel so many times here. It truly is the best I have ever eaten anywhere. It is always seasoned perfectly, very moist inside, and they serve it with a garlic/tahini sauce. I had the falafel wrap last night…omg…it was so delicious! It consisted of fresh juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, the perfect amount of garlic/tahini sauce…and moist falafel (nothing worse than dry and tasteless falafel…yuk)…sounds so simple….but yet a falafel wrap like this is so difficult to find…..I can’t wait to go back for another one!

Delicous Sandwiches Healthy

Boca Skewers  Restaurant Reviews

Boca Skewers is located near the cities of Deerfield Beach.
People found this by searching for: Boca Skewers Bica, Boca Skewers Restaurant, Boca Skewers Boca Raton Fl, Boca Skewers Boca Raton Menu, Boca Skewers, Boca Skewers Menu, Boca Skewers Restaurant Menu, and Boca Skewers Review.