Bocelli Restaurant

5.0 rating over 1 review
521 Plymouth Road
Lower Gwynedd, PA 19422

Cuisine: Lunch, Gluten Free, American

Bocelli Restaurant is a Lunch, Gluten Free, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Zendog photo

Zendog

Philadelphia, PA
Bocelli Restaurant 5.0

Italian on the Septa R5 Train

A friend suggested this place and just for the heck of it (cheaper for the 4 of to drive), we tool the Septa R5 (Regional Train $9.00 each!) to it because it is located in a quaint remodeled train station right nest to the train. Small and unique atmosphere as a train slowly rolls in to the station about every 30 mins, but it is not at all disruptive, these trains are very quiet to my surprise. Now about the food, my mom is old world Italian so I am one of those people that say the dishes with the real Italian pronunciation… I must say that the “gravy” (I.E., sauce) was excellent. My main dish was the seafood and pasta, and it was a nice balance of the seafood and sauce for about $18. The calamari my friends ordered was tender and tasty. I had a cannoli it was as good as Termini’s and a cappuccino to finish up. Worth the trip and plenty of parking if you what to save time and money by driving.

Tagliatelle (seafood pasta)

Bocella Dinner BYOB

Bocelli Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Bocelli Restaurant is located near the cities of Upper Dublin, Ambler, Spring House, Lower Gwynedd Twp, and Maple Glen.
People found this by searching for: Bocelli Restaurant, Boccellis Penllyn Station, Bocelli Gwynedd Train Station, Gwynedd Train Station Restaurant, Botticelli's Restaurant At Gwyned Pa, Lower Gwynedd Train Station Restaurant, Bocelli Restaurant Gwynedd, and Gwynedd Valley Train Station Restaurant.