Bogart's Charhouse

18225 Dixie Hwy
Homewood, IL 60430-2205

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Cafe

Pros
"Great service I love the huge fans and the wine was really good"
Comments
"I had a great experience..."
Scooby321 photo

Scooby321

Mokena, IL

Bogart's = Bogus

Too bad you can’t give less than 1 star. They have relish trays to start you off with, which was ok. The ribeye I ordered was less than rare in the middle. It was actually raw, and even the manager acknowleged that fact. I ordered it medium. They got me another ribeye (30 minutes later) and it was medium, but a tough piece of meat. I attempted to negotiate with the manager, but she became crass, and basically told me I got a new steak, so there was nothing else she was going to do. I have never had a tough ribeye until today.
This was the first and last time I will EVER go to Bogart’s

Ribeye

A tough piece of meat. I’ve NEVER had a tough ribeye until today.

April 14, 2012

Worst Lobster Ever!!!!

We order a carryout which consists of queen size filet mignon and a lobster dinner. The lobster was overcooked and had no taste. I called and spoke with the manager who stated that what happens when you order lobster, I told me that was…
March 1, 2012

They Don't do Aldente Pasta!

I went for dinner with my mom; she ordered the pork chops, I the Florentine angel hair. They bring out a veggie appetizer tray, along with freshly baked bread. They dont give you an option of butter or olive oil like most decent…
January 18, 2012

Don't order the ribs!!!!!

Had the 1/2 slab ribs. Nasty!!! No taste, way overcooked. Sauce was the worst that I have ever had. My son tried the ribs and said they were the worst that he had ever had. The waiter asked if I wanted a box to take the leftover ribs…

American Takeout Gluten Free
Tips
  • A kids' menu is accompanied by crayons and offers kid favorites like grilled cheese and burgers for $5.99.
  • Hit the bar Friday and Saturday night for karaoke beginning at 9pm (no cover).
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 09:00PM

Bogart's Charhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/24/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great service I love the huge fans and the wine was really good'
  • 03/31/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'I had a great experience...'
Bogart's Charhouse is located near the cities of Flossmoor, East Hazel Crest, Hazel Crest, Country Club Hills, and Markham.
People found this by searching for: Bogarts Steakhouse, Bogart's Charhouse Homewood Il, Bogarts Homewood Menu, Bogart's Charhouse, Bogarts In Homewood Il, Bogart's Charhouse Menu, and Bogarts Restaurant Homewood.