Bogart's Charhouse

3.0 rating over 1 review
18225 Dixie Hwy
Homewood, IL 60430-2205

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Cafe

Pros
"Great service I love the huge fans and the wine was really good"
Comments
"I had a great experience..."
Scooby321 photo

Scooby321

Mokena, IL
Bogart's Charhouse 1.0

Bogart's = Bogus

Too bad you can’t give less than 1 star. They have relish trays to start you off with, which was ok. The ribeye I ordered was less than rare in the middle. It was actually raw, and even the manager acknowleged that fact. I ordered it medium. They got me another ribeye (30 minutes later) and it was medium, but a tough piece of meat. I attempted to negotiate with the manager, but she became crass, and basically told me I got a new steak, so there was nothing else she was going to do. I have never had a tough ribeye until today.
This was the first and last time I will EVER go to Bogart’s

Ribeye

A tough piece of meat. I’ve NEVER had a tough ribeye until today.

American Takeout Gluten Free
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 09:00PM

Bogart's Charhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/24/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great service I love the huge fans and the wine was really good'
  • 03/31/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'I had a great experience...'
Bogart's Charhouse is located near the cities of Flossmoor, East Hazel Crest, Hazel Crest, Country Club Hills, and Markham.
People found this by searching for: Bogart's Charhouse Menu, Bogarts Restaurant Homewood, Bogart's Charhouse, Bogarts Homewood Menu, Bogarts Steakhouse, Bogart's Charhouse Homewood Il, and Bogarts In Homewood Il.