Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Fine Dining, Steak, Cafe

Bohanan's is a Fine Dining, Steak, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

mickey216 photo

Old World Style

Went here for a birthday dinner with friends. Top notch from the moment we sat down. The atmosphere is elegant style with tons of elegant charms. We were greeted by the waiter, Charlie, and his assistant who took wonderful care of our large party. Food was tremendous. My companion had a steak that was “off the charts”. Escargot the best I have ever had. Oh and how can I forget the lobster corn, highly recommended. We never felt rushed even though we were there on I’m sure their busiest evening. Prices were obviously on the high end, but really not out of line for the ambiance and appropriate for the quality

Lobster Cream Corn

To be honest, I could have a whole side of it to myself… :) Don’t share… just kidding… :)

Wine_Gal photo

Birthday celebration at Bohanan's

We were celebrating 2 birthdays, and Bohanan’s was the restaurant of choice for a special night out with good friends. Wow…what a special treat! I was impressed with the wine list – very extensive, yet they had outstanding bottles under $40! The steaks were amazing – the side dishes were fun to share! Their french onion soup was a meal in itself! Valet parking was a godsend! The jazz band in the downstairs bar was wonderful – highly recommend this place if you want a memorable evening!

French Onion Soup

The broth was rich with flavor – the cheese the perfect melted consistency.

Caprese Salad

The heirloom tomatoes were vine ripe…the bufalo mozzarella cheese was creamy.

7oz Filet Mignon

So tender – very flavorful

Lobster Cream Corn

Seriously??? This was to die for…

Sauteed Spinach

Nice light balance to the flavorful steak

ray_in_sa photo

Absolutely Fabulous

From the valet parking, thru the decor and the superb service – not even to mention the superb food – this place met my expectations and more.
They even ‘cook’ some of the desserts at your table – there was a flaming Bananas Foster that was a sight to see !
But this is all about the steak…

Like most of the higher end steakhouse, sides are extra. This has a few bonuses in my mind; you only get what you want and you can mix and match :-)
The side dishes are delightful, particularly the Lobster Creamed corn and sauteed portobello mushrooms…

Akaushi strip at Bohanan's

Akaushi strip

I have heard but never quite believed stories of steak that melts in your mouth. I am still in awe of this steak – quite simply the best steak i have ever had – it has probably ruined prime USDA for me for life.

Yes, its pricey but worth every last cent – I guarantee it!

Fine Dining Downtown Steak

Bohanan's  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/24/2013 - A diner from Corpus Christi, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 04/30/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/27/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/21/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Y'
    Cons: 'Y'

Fine Dining in Downtown

Italian in Downtown

People found this by searching for: Bohanan's San Antonio, Bohanan's Menu Prices, Bohanans Prices, Bohanan's San Antonio Menu, Bohanens Menu With Prices, Bohanan's Menu, and Bohanan's Prices.