Boi Na Braza

441 Vine St
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Lunch, Breakfast

Boi Na Braza is a Brazilian Steakhouse, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

BigJohn photo

BigJohn

Petersburg, KY
Boi Na Braza 1.0

Terrible Experience

I went in on a Friday evening for my first and only visit. I told my waiter I wanted steak, very well done. At the salad bar, there were several items but as far as a tossed salad? Lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
Another guy brought and offered leg of lamb. I told him I wanted steak, very well done.
Still another guy brought ribs to my table. I said I wanted steak, very well done. A man who looked like the manager came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I changed my mind and was ready to leave. My original waiter came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I never got a steak and all I had was the lettuce and tomato salad. I said if I have a check coming let me have it.
He said, “If you are not satisfied, I’ll just tell the manager.” I said, “OK thank you.” And got up, put my jacket and hat on and left.
I went across the street to a hot dog vendor to get something to eat. A man I had never seen ran over and said he was calling the police because I didn’t pay for my meal! I explained the entire story to him and said I was under the impression there was no check. I asked what I owed and he said $23.91! I paid him and told him to keep the 9 cents change for his tip.
Rip OFF! Ridiculous!

lettuce

Lettuce. Regular old iceberg lettuce.

magooac photo

magooac

Cincinnati, OH
Boi Na Braza 5.0

i have dined there several times and it is a...

i have dined there several times and it is a very unique restaurant. the meat simply melts in one’s mouth, not to mention the delicious salad bar. the service is prompt and fantastic. everyone should experience this at least once.

Brazilian Steakhouse Dinner Lunch

From OpenTable:

The Dining Tradition from the Pampas of Southern Brazil. Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House, located downtown in the Carew Tower, offers an extraordinary Brazilian dining experience, with 15 selections of beef, pork, lamb and poultry cooked over an open fire and served tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. You'll also enjoy appetizers, a fabulous salad bar, wonderful desserts and an extensive list of wines and champagnes. Set price menu. Full bar. Private room and semi-private areas available. Open for lunch and dinner. Reservations recommended.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Boi Na Braza  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/11/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Boi Na Braza is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Boi Na Braza Cincinnati Lunch Menu, Boi Na Braza Lunch Price, Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati Dress Code, Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati, Boi Na Braza Prices, Boi Na Braza Cinncinnati Review, Restaurants Dedham Within Norwood, Ma, Capitol Restaurant In Edgewood Mall Lansing Michigan, and Restaurants St Bernard Parish, La.