Boi Na Braza

Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Lunch, Breakfast

Boi Na Braza is a Brazilian Steakhouse, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

BigJohn photo

Petersburg, KY

Terrible Experience

I went in on a Friday evening for my first and only visit. I told my waiter I wanted steak, very well done. At the salad bar, there were several items but as far as a tossed salad? Lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
Another guy brought and offered leg of lamb. I told him I wanted steak, very well done.
Still another guy brought ribs to my table. I said I wanted steak, very well done. A man who looked like the manager came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I changed my mind and was ready to leave. My original waiter came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I never got a steak and all I had was the lettuce and tomato salad. I said if I have a check coming let me have it.
He said, “If you are not satisfied, I’ll just tell the manager.” I said, “OK thank you.” And got up, put my jacket and hat on and left.
I went across the street to a hot dog vendor to get something to eat. A man I had never seen ran over and said he was calling the police because I didn’t pay for my meal! I explained the entire story to him and said I was under the impression there was no check. I asked what I owed and he said $23.91! I paid him and told him to keep the 9 cents change for his tip.
Rip OFF! Ridiculous!

Lettuce. Regular old iceberg lettuce.

magooac photo

Cincinnati, OH

i have dined there several times and it is a...

i have dined there several times and it is a very unique restaurant. the meat simply melts in one’s mouth, not to mention the delicious salad bar. the service is prompt and fantastic. everyone should experience this at least once.

Brazilian Steakhouse Dinner Lunch

Boi Na Braza  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/11/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Boi Na Braza is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati, Boi Na Braza Cincinnati Lunch Menu, Boi Na Braza Lunch Price, Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati Dress Code, Restaurants In Cincinnati, Capitol Restaurant In Edgewood Mall Lansing Michigan, Silverton Oregon Restaurants Within Portland, Or, and Boi Na Braza Prices.