larger map / directions

513-421-7111

441 Vine St ( )

Cincinnati, OH 45202

Description: Boi Na Braza is a Brazilian Steakhouse, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Brazilian Steakhouse, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Parking, Diner, American, Good for groups, and South American
  • 34 dishes entered by diners at Boi Na Braza
Diner Log for Boi Na Braza:
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

From OpenTable:

The Dining Tradition from the Pampas of Southern Brazil. Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House, located downtown in the Carew Tower, offers an extraordinary Brazilian dining experience, with 15 selections of beef, pork, lamb and poultry cooked over an open fire and served tableside by Brazilian Gauchos. You'll also enjoy appetizers, a fabulous salad bar, wonderful desserts and an extensive list of wines and champagnes. Set price menu. Full bar. Private room and semi-private areas available. Open for lunch and dinner. Reservations recommended.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Boi Na Braza

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by BigJohn

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Terrible Experience

I went in on a Friday evening for my first and only visit. I told my waiter I wanted steak, very well done. At the salad bar, there were several items but as far as a tossed salad? Lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
Another guy brought and offered leg of lamb. I told him I wanted steak, very well done.
Still another guy brought ribs to my table. I said I wanted steak, very well done. A man who looked like the manager came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I changed my mind and was ready to leave. My original waiter came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I never got a steak and all I had was the lettuce and tomato salad. I said if I have a check coming let me have it.
He said, “If you are not satisfied, I’ll just tell the manager.” I said, “OK thank you.” And got up, put my jacket and hat on and left.
I went across the street to a hot dog vendor to get something to eat. A man I had never seen ran over and said he was calling the police because I didn’t pay for my meal! I explained the entire story to him and said I was under the impression there was no check. I asked what I owed and he said $23.91! I paid him and told him to keep the 9 cents change for his tip.
Rip OFF! Ridiculous!

lettuce

Lettuce. Regular old iceberg lettuce.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Boi Na Braza

i have dined there several times and it is a...

i have dined there several times and it is a very unique restaurant. the meat simply melts in one’s mouth, not to mention the delicious salad bar. the service is prompt and fantastic. everyone should experience this at least once.

Boi Na Braza is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati, Boi Na Braza Cincinnati Lunch Menu, Brazilian Restaurant Cincinnati, Boi Na Braza Prices, Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati Dress Code, Capitol Restaurant In Edgewood Mall Lansing Michigan, and Boi Na Braza Lunch Price.

Featured in Cincinnati