Call 180 Franklin Tpke

elvisdo

Mahwah, NJ
Bon Appetit 5.0

Bon Appetit Brings the Taste of Paris to New Jersey

I’m sure eating at an outside cafe in Paris, France is truly an experience. Unfortunately I haven’t had such pleasure yet. While I may not have experienced the ambiance of the city, I’m sure I have come close to tasting the food. Just down the street from where I live is a French cafe called Bon Appetit. I have passed by it many times but never tried it until now. Why did I wait so long?

Bon Appetit is a French cafe and bakery specializing in many pastries. Cakes, cookies, eclairs, mousses, and so much more are available for your senses to go wild from the taste and smell.

The place is open for breakfast and lunch. I love the breakfasts here. You can get something as simple as a bagel with lox, omelettes or a Vol-Au-Vent. Do yourself a favor and try a Vol-Au-Vent. Another great item that is made all day is the French toast, which is made from a special brioche loaf. It feels like you are eating cake.

There are plenty of great sandwiches during lunch time that is just big enough to satisfy any craving. It’s good to relax and take your time eating at this place because it just invites a slow and relaxed atmosphere. The owners are the nicest couple and very personable. They greet everyone with a smile and make you feel like you are old friends. Bon Appetit definitely brings a lot of class and some style to the neighborhood. It’s also great that it serves wonderful food.

Vol-Au-Vent

With salmon, poached eggs topped with hollandaise sauce.

Bon Appetit 1.0
May 6, 2012

Awful Experience

While the atmosphere of the tea house is quite quaint, our experience at this establishment was beyond disappointing. We were a party of ten with reservations for a bridal shower and when the arrangements were made with the owner, she was…
Bon Appetit 4.0
June 5, 2006

Bon Appetit - c'est magnifique!

Bon Appetit is a quaint french cafe on Franklin Turnpike in Mahway, NJ. I have visited the cafe many times and have enjoyed their pastries, quiches and coffee. Open for breakfast and lunch, this cafe is a find along a very busy stretch of…

French Delivery Online Ordering

Bon Appetit  Restaurant Reviews

Bon Appetit is located near the cities of Suffern, Darlington, Ramsey, Airmont, and Hillburn.
People found this by searching for: French Restaurant In Mahwah Ny Franklin Tpk, French Cafe Mahwah Nj, Bon Appetit Mahwah Nj, Bon Appetit On Franklin Tpke In Ramsey, Nj, French Reasturant In Mahwah Ny Franklin Tpk, Bon Appetit Mahwah, Bon Appetit Mahwah Reviews, and Bon Appetit French Cafe And Bakery Mahwah, Nj.