865-558-5743

6610 Kingston Pike ( )

Knoxville, TN 37919

Description: Bonefish Grill is a Seafood, Vegan, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Seafood, Good For Kids, Vegan, Gluten Free, Kid's Menu, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Wifi, and Parking
  • 196 dishes entered by diners at Bonefish Grill
  • 1 user loves Bonefish Grill

Reviews for Bonefish Grill

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by emuhlee

Editorial Review by Gayot »

"survey code #318205-030000-338310"

My husband took me here for our 1st visit & my #50 birthday. We were blown away right off w/the bread & pesto. Usually I don’t want but a bit of bread so I can save room for the meal but my goodness that pesto!!! The meal only got better. We both agreed on 3 things:was the freshest ingredients we’d ever experienced at an eatery,was-without a doubt-the BEST meal we’ve EVER had, & we couldn’t wait to come back!! Which we did 4 days later. And it’s not in our neighborhood either:20-25 min. drive. SOOOO worth it! The re-heated leftovers?Better than a right then meal anywhere else

Potatoes Au Gratin

Why this instead of the Bacon wrapped Scallops or Crabcakes I also got? These were cooked in such a rich,savory,fashion that you will be so disappointed when you see you’re on your last fork full!! Those 3 togher I’m wishing for & can taste as I type!!

Great restaurant

I love the atmosphere here. I’ve always had great service. Last time I went, the food took way too long, but they were very polite about it and gave us a discount and a free appetizer coupon. I would still go there.

Bang Bang Shrimp

My favorite! Very spicy, but you get plenty. I like sharing it with everyone at the table.

Add/Show Comments (1)

January 29, 2007

Bearden location MUCH better than Turkey Creek

This place is AWESOME! Be prepared to spend some money and some time though! All apps and entrees are excellent but favorites are the shrimp and sashimi tuna apps. My fave dessert is by far the Key Lime Pie. Honestly, the Bearden location…

People found this by searching for: Kobe Knoxville Turkey Creek, Bonefish Grill Bacon Wrapped Scallops Calories, Wagyu Beef Knoxville, Bonefish Grill Kingston Pike Knoxville Tn, Bonefish Grill Knoxville Tn, Kobe Beef Knoxville Tn, and Kobe Beef In Knoxville.

Sergeant Pepperoni's