Bonner House

601 Shaw St
Avis, PA 17721

Bonner House is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

poker75 photo

poker75

Jersey Shore, PA
Bonner House 1.0

Horrible

I went to the Bonner House with my son. The atmosphere was poor at best with the mismatched, unfinished wall tiles and the haphazard flooring. The service was even worse as the bartender was also the waitress and was talking and laughing very loudly with customers at the bar while we were eating our meal. Then as I thought it couldn’t possibly get any worse the Health Inspector came in. I could hear the inspector talking on his telephone saying this was a follow-up inspection and that the previous violations had not been corrected. I was appaled when I seen the man walk out of the kitchen to speak with the inspector who was apparently the person cooking the food. I would not reccomend this place to anyone. This is absolutely the worst dining expirience I have ever had!

ProfTim photo

ProfTim

Lock Haven, PA
Bonner House 4.0

Very Good

The restaurant is small so reservations are a must. Although not fancy, the restaurant was neat and clean. The service was very good and the server friendly. .The owner also visited the tables and asked how everyone liked the food which was excellent.

Marylin Da Monroe

The chicken breast was in a cheese BBQ sauce with bacon and was sweet and tangy….one of the best combination’s I have tasted. . I would definitely have this entree again. The french fries were made in thin crunchy rings and were also very good. The meal came with salad but no bread. I like bread so this was the only negative point about the meal.

Layered Chocolate Cake

The layered peanut butter chocolate cake came as a flat slice and the portion was so big I had to take half home. The cake was rich with chocolate and besides peanut butter had other layers of ingredients that gave it a wonderful taste. I would rate this “To Die For”.

Bonner House  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/26/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and didn't like it.
Bonner House is located near the cities of Jersey Shore and Mc Elhattan.
People found this by searching for: Bonner House Avis Pa, Boner's Restaurant Pa, Bonner House, Avis, Bbq Near Avis Pa, Bonner House, The Bonner House Avis Pa, Bonner House Avis, Bonner House, Jersey Shore, and Restaurants Lock Haven Bonner House.