Border Cantina

4.9 rating over 1 review
21420 Novi Rd
Novi, MI 48375-4712

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Border Cantina is a Mexican, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Cons
"We have been going to this restaurant for nearly 15 years. Dan, one of the brothers who owns the place was always nice to us. I have been asking them for nearly 2 months to order Casa Noble Teauila ( a fav of ours) to enjoy while we dine there, still no l"
heatherd3 photo

heatherd3

Plymouth, MI
Border Cantina 5.0

Fantastic Fajitas

Other than, I think they new table tops, I truly enjoy this place food is ALWAYS good!

Chicken and Steak Fajitas

More than enough for 2, thanks to our waitress who told me that the portions were pretty large, which they were! The Chicken had great flavor, Steak was tender, All the extra topping were fresh and had good flavor.

Mexican Lunch Kid's Menu

Border Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'We have been going to this restaurant for nearly 15 years. Dan, one of the brothers who owns the place was always nice to us. I have been asking them for nearly 2 months to order Casa Noble Teauila ( a fav of ours) to enjoy while we dine there, still no l'
Border Cantina is located near the cities of Wixom.
People found this by searching for: Border Cantina Novi Gluten Free, Border Cantina In Novi Mi Menu, Border Cantina Novi, Border Cantina Novi Mi Menu, Border Cantina Novi Menu, Border Cantina Menu Novi Mi, and Border Cantina Menu.