- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Border Grill
These dishes from the Border Grill menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Premium Sangria ()
Cochinita Pibil ()
Chile Relleno Burger
- Weekdays from 4pm to 7pm, the bar and cantina area is where patrons can enjoy drinks like margaritas, mojitos and imported beers for $4, and munchies such as quesadillas and green corn tamales for $3.
- Weekdays from 4pm to 7pm, drinks like margaritas, mojitos and imported beers are $4, and munchies such as quesadillas and green corn tamales are all $3.
- Let the Grill do the cooking for your next shindig; call the general manager and ask about catering.
- Book a private mural-accented room that holds up to 40 people. It's upstairs, but has elevator access. A seasoned manager will help you plan a perfect bash.
- There is another Border Grill location in Las Vegas.
- Book a private mural-accented room that holds up to 40 people. It's upstairs, but has elevator access.
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 11:30AM - 01:00AM
Enjoy upscale, modern Mexican food in a vibrant setting at Border Grill, the hip, urban cantina from Chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, Food Network’s “Too Hot Tamales”. Presenting the bold foods and flavors of Mexico, Border Grill has established a new standard for gourmet Mexican fare.