Call 1016 N Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85225

Cuisine: Donuts, Lunch, Breakfast

Bosa Donuts is a Donuts, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Best tasting donought sin town coffee is always freshly brewed place is clean"
ederascal photo

ederascal

Gilbert, AZ
Bosa Donuts 1.0

best donuts in the valley doesn't excuse the worst service!!

I have been a patron, devoted customer, and all around confectionary fan boy for at least 10 years and am absolutely insulted by the service that i received today. Best donuts in town; no doubt. Best prices for this quality; undeniably. Best example of poor service; since 2015. After buying my regular fix of 18 donuts and a blended thai ice tea w boba i received thai ice tea in regular ice. I requested to have my order corrected and the woman was unwilling to fulfill my order after I had already paid . i could have demanded to have my money refunded, but i decided to enjoy my LAST taste of bosa since i drive 8 miles out of my way. No worries. The woman chose to save 3 minutes of her busy schedule instead of keeping a customer who has chosen to $upport this business 1-2 x a wk for the past decade. I don’t care if the dough is made with water from shangri la and makes you want to breakdance, if I’m not respected as a customer, I’ll go elsewhere!!

(blended) thai ice tea

Best donuts in town; no doubt. Best prices for this quality; undeniably. Worst service; absolutely!! they didn’t even want to spend 3 minutes to correct an order and save a lifelong customer.

Bosa Donuts 5.0
January 30, 2010

great donuts

I love their donuts they are the best ever they have a huge variety to choose from and their chocolate are the best
Bosa Donuts 4.0
October 15, 2009

Bosa Donuts is great!

Located just North of downtown Chandler, this little donut shop is excellent. Looks a little run down and not in the best part of town, but these donuts are so much better than the local chains. You have to try it!

Donuts Dinner Lunch

Bosa Donuts  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bosa Donuts Chandler, Bosa Donuts Prices, Bosa Donuts Menu Board, Bosa Menu, Bosa Donuts Chandler Menu, Bosa Donuts Menu, Bosa Donuts Website, Bosa Donuts, and Bosa Donuts Chandler Az.