Boss Steak and Seafood

Buffalo, NY 14216

Neighborhoods: North Park
Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"The food was excellent. Our waitress, Terri, did a great job on telling us about how everything was served, what was in it, and recommendations. She was very friendly. We will definitely go again and are looking forward to it. The Ballards."
"Great wine great food. Beautiful setting! Owners are wonderful and make you feel apart of their family. "
Comments
"The 18 ounce Delmonico steak was done perfectly. I had the Swordfish and it was presented nicely. The crab cakes were delicious and made with real crab meat. The chopped salad was excellent I've never had anything like it."
"Loved their Riesling! And Martin's. I don't like seafood but their crabcakes were delicious! "

American OpenTable Reservations

From OpenTable:

Buffalo's original steak and seafood.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Boss Steak and Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/16/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 02/17/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/09/2015 - A diner from Lancaster, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was excellent. Our waitress, Terri, did a great job on telling us about how everything was served, what was in it, and recommendations. She was very friendly. We will definitely go again and are looking forward to it. The Ballards.'
    Comments: 'The 18 ounce Delmonico steak was done perfectly. I had the Swordfish and it was presented nicely. The crab cakes were delicious and made with real crab meat. The chopped salad was excellent I've never had anything like it.'
TEMPO Restaurant

Italian in Allen

Bacchus Wine Bar & Restaurant

Contemporary American in Central Business District

Buffalo Chophouse

Steakhouse in Central Business District

31 Club

American in Central Business District

People found this by searching for: Buffalo Original Steak And Seafood, Boss Restaurant Buffalo Ny, Boss Steak And Seafood Buffalo, Boss On Hertel Menu, Boss Steakhouse Buffalo, Boss Steak And Seafood, Boss Steakhouse Buffalo Ny, and Boss Restaurant Review.