- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Bottega Napa Valley
These dishes from the Bottega Napa Valley menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
- Try one of several Prosecco options by the glass--it's an Italian tradition and a perfect pair for antipasti.
- Try one of several Prosecco options by the glass: an Italian convention and a perfect pair for antipasti.
- Come early and check out Chiarello's neighboring retail spot, Napa Style. You'll find all sorts of cookbooks, cook ware, and gourmet Italian treats to go.
- Come early and check out Chiarello's neighboring retail spot, Napa Style. You'll find all sorts of cookbooks, cookware and gourmet Italian treats to go.
- The hostess stand, a glowing pink box, is actually made of Himalayan rock salt. Exotic salts are a staple in Chiarello's cuisine.
Chef Michael Chiarello has returned to his culinary roots by creating seasonal farm-to-table Italian cuisine reflecting the bold flavors of Chiarello’s heritage in his signature style 1st made famous at Tra Vigne in the 90’s. An award winning chef/vintner & Food Network host, Chiarello celebrates his Italian roots and the Napa Valley with a menu echoing his long practice of using the finest locally/sustainably produced food. Located in Yountville, in the heart of the Napa Valley, Bottega’s extensive wine list represents hard-to-find favorites of the Valley and interesting Italian selections. Chiarello restored the integrity of an old 1800’s estate by uncovering beautiful hard wood floors, timber beams, old brick walls and windows. The inviting dining room is accented with reclaimed antiques, warm fabrics and eclectic light fixtures lending to the restaurant’s old world comfort.
Link to Bottega Napa Valley
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.