985-872-4711

7300 W Main St ( )

Houma, LA 70360-4022

Description: Boudreau & Thibodeau's Cajun Cookin' is a Cajun restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Cajun
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Boudreau & Thibodeau's Cajun Cookin'

Reviews for Boudreau & Thibodeau's Cajun Cookin'

lunch date

My wife and I recently met for lunch at B&T’s, and what a great choice. The staff was very freindly and the atmosphere was great. Our waitress was fast to the table and our food came out quickler than we expected. If your looking for a delcious lunch, do yourself a favor and head over to Boudreau and Thibodeau’s

Add/Show Comments (2)

Group of 6

Beware. This restaurant automatically charges 18% gratuity to your bill. I do not think it is fair because our waitress was total crap. The waitress knows she’s getting a tip anyway so she doesn’t work extra hard to please you or give excellent service. It took the waitress about 10 minutes just to bring us our drinks. I had looked on their website before going to the place. I had already picked out what appetizers and meal I was going to get. I was going to get one of two appetizers and when I looked at the menu in the restaurant they no longer serve either of them. So obviously they don’t update their website. My boyfriend ordered alligator bites for an appetizer. Do not waste your money, they are good, but the size of a button. I’ve also figured an estimate as to how much we’d be spending because the prices are listed on the website also. What do you know, the prices went up. Finally, after an hour of waiting, the waitress brought out our food, but said the sides weren’t ready yet. We were waiting on baked potatoes and a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. I was finished my meal before the side was brought to me. My boyfriend had a side of mashed potatoes and he did not finish it. He said it was nasty. He eats everything and even forces himself to eat something if its not that great. He totally refused to eat it so I know it must have been nasty. How can you go wrong with mashed potatoes? I guess you can. I ordered the Boudreau burger, supposed to be the biggest burger in town. Totally not. It was not seasoned at all. The plainest burger I’ve ever eaten. I would not give this restaurant my money again. The service is horrible, the food is not that great, and the prices are ridiculous.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Boudreau & Thibodeau's Cajun Cookin'

Lunch with out of state friends

I have been bragging to my Friends that came here from New Jersey about how good the food was, well let me tell you this .Last thursday 8-14-15 @ lunch 12:30, We all went there , The Boiled shrimp were over boiled and could hardly peel them, My wife had some small fried shrimp that tasted like clorine, Our friends from up North thought the food was terrible,Everything was over cooked , I ordered 2 dozen boiled shrimp and only got 12 shrimp, It was the worst shrimp I had ever ate. We will and I mean nevr go back there again, and I will spred the news , We went out the next night to the old Big als on Grand Caillou rd ( forgot the new name)Nancys I think, and what a difference, much better and the food was excellent, ordered the same 2 dozen Boiled shrimp and it did not even compare, Much better then Boudreaux S and Thibodaux, So you’all can keep your frozen Clorine shrimp because we will not be Back I Gurantee !

A must visit!

On a trip to New Orleans with my mom, we spent the night with her sister in Lafayette but I saw B&T’s billboard. Not hard to find, plenty of parking and the BEST food and service EVER!!!!
Perfection in every way.
On the way back to Houston we took an alternate route and missed a repeat. We did stop at another seafood restaurant on the way back and I MUST WARN YOU TO PASS IF THE NAME SOUNDS LIKELAUNDRY”.

p

CRAWFISH, SHRIMP

It's not a joke it is real Cajun Food

We often eat out and have visited B & T many times. We have tried the fried frog legs. They could not have been fresher unless I would have caught them myself. I usually have grilled shrimp or the crab patty. The gumbo taste as good as my grand maw’s.

The menu has enough variety to satisfy even my picky daughters. BTW they love the wikki sticks and make pretend animals to play with on the miniature pirogue.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Lunch, Not Good

My husband & I were passing through & saw the billboard sign so decided to try them out. We arrived about 12:30 for lunch & started with tea for hubby & water with lemon for me. First off the water was absolutely terrible tasting, even with the lemon squeezed in, so I ended up ordering a diet coke. We both ordered a bowl of Seafood Gumbo. It wasn’t bad but it could have been hotter. For our meal we both got the Seafood Steak which came with a salad. Hubby had the side salad & I got the potato salad. Both salads were ok but our waitress forgot to bring me mine. Our dinner took about 1/2 hour to come & when I saw the potato salad wasn’t there I asked for it & she went to get it. It was very mustardy. By the time we got our dinner we were starving & it looked really good. He got onion rings for his side & I got fried okra. Both sides were good. The main part was a large crab & shrimp patty topped with a crawfish sauce. The sauce was really good but the patty had the most peculiar taste & a bad smell. Neither of us could stomach it. We will never go back when passing through Houma, LA & they should have a water filter if they are going to use their local water.

Seafood Steak

June 8, 2009

Delicious

Friendly atmosphere and delicious home made food!

Boudreau & Thibodeau's Cajun Cookin' is located near the cities of Bayou Cane.
People found this by searching for: Boudreaux And Thibodeaux Houma La, Boudreaux's And Thibodeaux's Houma, Boudresx Houma, Boudreaux And Thibodeaux Restaurant Houma, Boudreaux And Thibodeaux Houma, Boudreaux And Thibedeaux Restaurant, Boudreau And Thibodeaux Restaurant, and Boudreaux & Thibodeaux Houma.

Link to Boudreau & Thibodeau's Cajun Cookin'

Boudreau & Thibodeau's Cajun Cookin'  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "The crawfish and beer. "
  •  "Crawfish "
  •  "Fresh seafood "
  •  "Salads r excellent and the crab dip was awesome "
  •  "Great food and great service"
  •  "Excellent food and service "
  •  "One of the best gumbo I have tasted, and the frog legs is just plain awesome!"
Cons
  •  "Their are no cons"
  •  "None "
  •  "None"
  •  "Have to go back from MD and try the other treats. "
Comments
  •  "None "
  •  "I eat there twice a week at least "