Box Seats

500 E Washington St
North Attleboro, MA 02760-6301

Cuisine: Gluten Free, Salads, Continental

Box Seats is a Gluten Free, Salads, and Continental restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Order fish fry with clams and scallops on onion rings every thing over cooked ... except fish was ok, Good portion but could not eat it because over cook onions clams scallops no taste to it. Very disappointed."
"Great burgers"
Cons
"Pot roast, yuck!"
ada photo

ada

Cumberland, RI
Box Seats 5.0

Excellent Gluten Free Food!

It is really hard to find a restaurant that offers good Gluten Free menu items but BoxSeats does! Their menu is amazing from appetizers, hamburgers! and sandwiches! I can’t tell you how long its been since I had a burger and they have awesome burgers! And they have a GF pizza too!Top it off with a GF brownie sundae! I’m so happy I found this restauant. Because finally I can go out to eat with family and friends to a restaurant that can accomodate all needs.

MVP Burger

I cannot remember when I last had a burger…sooooo goood!!!!

jos photo

jos

Lincoln, RI

Fantastic!

I think this is a solid restaurant. Firstly, the atmosphere is very welcoming-decorations were so pretty. We were greeted promptly. The service is very casual and friendly. It was a busy night but service was great! The bread and soup were fantastic and the food was yummy! Portions were big and really fresh made mash potatoes! We are definatly returning and highly recommend

Gluten Free Pizza

They have the most extensive GF menu! And the pizza was amazing!

Faloughi photo

Faloughi

Barrington, RI
Box Seats 1.0

RUDE & Sarcastic

Stopped in for lunch on a Monday and service was just about non existent and when it did show up it was rude and sarcastic. Food was okay at best, but at one point was just dropped on the table and they walked away. I called several times just to be told no owner was in. I left my number and never got a call back. So if they don’t care, why should the wait staff? Why should I? Save your hard earned money and avoid this place

FRA photo

FRA

North Attleboro, MA
Box Seats 5.0

The best restaurant in the area!

I think this place offers the best quality and value around! Complimenary soup and bread bar while you wait for meal. Big portions so I usually get a second meal out of it! That’s a great value for the pocketbook. And the food is fresh, smells great. Service and staff are always welcoming and wonderful. The have entertainment on weekends-comedy shows, jazz music, etc. The owner is usually around and very friendly and talks to everyone. I love this place – I don’t need to leave the area to find everything I am looking for in a restaurant!

Spa Haddock

This was a really good and healthly fish dish with the haddock topped with onions and tomatoes drizzled with olive oil and lemon. I also had the fresh steamed vegetable medley (broccoli, califlower, carrots) for an extra $1 and baked potato. Delish!

Sports Bar Gluten Free Salads

Box Seats  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/09/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great burgers'
    Cons: 'Pot roast, yuck!'
  • 12/15/2013 - A diner from Oxford, MA tried it.
  • 02/09/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 08/05/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.
  • 12/17/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Order fish fry with clams and scallops on onion rings every thing over cooked ... except fish was ok, Good portion but could not eat it because over cook onions clams scallops no taste to it. Very disappointed.'
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Box Seats is located near the cities of North Attleborough, Attleboro Falls, Plainville, North Attleborough Center, and North Seekonk.
People found this by searching for: Box Seats, Box Seats Attelboro, Box Seats Restaurant, Box Seats Menu, Box Seats North Attleboro, Box Seats North Attleboro Ma, Box Seats North Attleboro Menu, Box Seats North Attleboro Ma Menu, and Box Seats! Norhattleboro 500e Washington Street.