Brami's Kosher Pizza

Neighborhoods: Reseda
Cuisine: Kosher, Pizza, Middle Eastern

Pros
"Wow I am so beyond disappointed with this place. I ordered a medium veggie pizza and side salad. I don't eat peppers and asked for spinach instead of peppers. On the phone the man said no problem. I come and the cashier tells me 33 dollars! Hmmmm.. I "

Kosher Pizza Parking
Fri 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Wed 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun,Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 07:30PM - 12:30PM (After sun down)

Brami's Kosher Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Wow I am so beyond disappointed with this place. I ordered a medium veggie pizza and side salad. I don't eat peppers and asked for spinach instead of peppers. On the phone the man said no problem. I come and the cashier tells me 33 dollars! Hmmmm.. I '
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Brami's Kosher Pizza is located near the cities of Northridge, Tarzana, Winnetka, Lake Balboa, and Encino.
People found this by searching for: Bramis Kosher Pizza, Bramis Kosher Pizza Menu, Brami Pizza, Bramis Pizza Menu, Bramis Pizza Reseda, Bramis Menu, Bramis Pizza, Brami Online Menu, and Brami's Kosher Pizza Menu.