Brami's Kosher Pizza

17736 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335-3317

Neighborhoods: Reseda
Cuisine: Kosher, Pizza, Middle Eastern

Pros
"Wow I am so beyond disappointed with this place. I ordered a medium veggie pizza and side salad. I don't eat peppers and asked for spinach instead of peppers. On the phone the man said no problem. I come and the cashier tells me 33 dollars! Hmmmm.. I "

Kosher Pizza Parking
Fri 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Wed 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun,Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 07:30PM - 12:30PM (After sun down)

Brami's Kosher Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Wow I am so beyond disappointed with this place. I ordered a medium veggie pizza and side salad. I don't eat peppers and asked for spinach instead of peppers. On the phone the man said no problem. I come and the cashier tells me 33 dollars! Hmmmm.. I '
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Brami's Kosher Pizza is located near the cities of Northridge, Tarzana, Winnetka, Lake Balboa, and Encino.
People found this by searching for: Bramis Pizza Menu, Bramis Pizza, Bramis Menu, Bramis Pizza Reseda, Brami Online Menu, Brami's Kosher Pizza Menu, Bramis Kosher Pizza, Brami Pizza, and Bramis Kosher Pizza Menu.