Call 1101 K St NW

ChristinaBurnett photo

ChristinaBurnett

Arlington, VA
Brasserie Beck 5.0

Took my husband to Brasserie Beck for his...

Took my husband to Brasserie Beck for his birthday and we loved it. Great choice of gourmet and Belgian beers (I believe the beer list was as big as the wine list). We shared the tomato and goat cheese appetizer. For my entree, I had mussels in white wine sauce and Ben had grilled trout. Our dessert was the Belgian Waffle of the day, which was beer marinated cherries and chocolate. Very rich and delicious. We will definitely return to this new gem.

Brasserie Beck 2.0
iPhone dining journal

Overpriced. Not that good.

Overpriced. Not that good.

Steamed Mussels

Whimpy

Belgian Lunch Dinner

From OpenTable:

Chef/Owner Robert Wiedmaier of Marcel's opens a casual, contemporary brasserie named after his younger son. The stunning space features an open steel and glass kitchen visible from three sides, set across from a unique family-style chef's table, dramatic 22-foot ceilings and a raw bar located at the end of a grand marble and walnut bar featuring an array of Belgian beers on tap to complement his French Belgian fare. Expansive outdoor patio is open April thru October. REAL certified by the US Healthful Food Council

Owner? Claim The Menu

Cpqa4emmgr3btbaby-apxr
FlavorFinder

Bethesda, MD

Brasserie Beck  Restaurant Reviews

Brasserie Beck is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: Brasserie Beck Dc Menu, Pictures Of The Brasserie Beck Restaurant, Brasserie Beck Brunch Menu, Brasserie Beck Happy Hour Menu, Brasserie Bec Dc, Brasserie Beck Menu, and Brasserie Beck.