Call 102 River St
Grand River, OH 44045

Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"My favorite fish house. I simply won't go anywhere else! "
Brennan's Fish House 1.0
August 20, 2007

Bad service and food

We were not greeted friendly when we walked in. We got seated noon and didn't get our drinks until 20 after. I ordered a steak and scampi's. The steak was like chewing a chunk of greasy fat it was so gross, not to mention our salads didn't…
Brennan's Fish House 3.0
November 5, 2006

Great appetizers - Clams and Oysters

Crab and non-batter fish is very good. Did not like their batters on fried foods such as Walleye or Shrimp. Batter is crunch and their cocktail sauce is extremely sweet. \r this is why I only rate it as average.
Brennan's Fish House 5.0
June 25, 2006

LOVE IT

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO BRENNANS FOR 15 YEARS NOW. GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE. I GO FOR LUNCH AT LEAST 5 TIMES A MONTH.

Seafood Good For Kids Catering

Brennan's Fish House  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/15/2013 - A diner from Akron, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 07/02/2013 - A diner from Apple Valley, CA tried it.
  • 12/18/2013 - A diner from Willoughby, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/28/2013 - A diner from Urbana, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/17/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My favorite fish house. I simply won't go anywhere else! '
Brennan's Fish House is located near the cities of Fairport Harbor, Painesville, and Concord Twp.
People found this by searching for: Brennans Fish House, Brennan's Fish House Fairport, Brennansfishhouse.Com, Brennans Fish House Menu, Brennan's Fish House Fairport Harbor, Brennan's Fish House Menu, and Brennan's Fish House.