Brents Deli

2799 Townsgate Rd
Westlake Village, CA 91361

Cuisine: Deli, Gluten Free, Lunch

Brents Deli is a Deli, Gluten Free, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Sponsored Links: data-color-border=""> data-color-link=""> data-color-text="">
Overall
Pros
"Delicious! Pastrami and corned beef sandwich is excellent. There mushroom, beef, barley soup very good. All in all everything is great including the service. "
"Excellent service, food etc."
clementine26 photo

clementine26

Oxnard, CA

Great. Great

I’m a New Yorker – in California many years. I live in north Oxnard and you can’t find a good Jewish deli around here. My friend and I went to Brent’s in Westlake Village today for lunch. I ordered a corned beef sandwich on rye --- very lean and very good. I enjoyed the high energy of the restaurant --- lively, yet not noisy --- especially where we sat in a booth. Good service too. I took home half the sandwich and I will enjoy it tomorrow. I forgot to order fries --- next time. The sweets in the deli showcase looked exceptionally good — I’ll take home a few next time. Next to the Hyatt Hotel – lots of parking. We were seated immediately.

CupcakeCali photo

CupcakeCali

Thousand Oaks, CA

Charming and Quaint!

This place was booming! We had to wait a few more minutes than I would have liked to even be acknowledged for seating, but after that service was phenomenal. The menu is giant – even the breakfast menu. We had to ask for real cream with our coffee (instead of creamer), however they brought it out promptly – and two different kinds to boot. Loved the food, loved the atmosphere, and loved that you generally have to know the area to know the place.

Cinnamon Raisin French Toast

A brioche type bread with soft raisins and a mild cinnamon flavor turned into french toast. My first thought upon seeing it on the menu? Brilliance. My first thought upon eating it? Yum. Next time I’m here for breakfast, I’ll have trouble ordering anything else!

siacali photo

siacali

Glendale, CA

Deli Food NYC-Style

It’s large, it’s loud, the menu is endless, and the sandwiches are HUGE. Tucked away in place where you’re unlikely to see it unless you know it’s there, Brents is a slice of NY located in Westlake Village (with the original location in Northridge) worth looking for.

The Pastrami sandwiches are delicious, the matzoh ball soup is great (with a matzoh ball just a big smaller than your head). Every dish I’ve tried is generous, delicious and served fast.

It’s a great place to eat.

Deli Gluten Free Outdoor seating

Brents Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/26/2013 - A diner from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.
  • 06/07/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent service, food etc.'
  • 09/10/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Delicious! Pastrami and corned beef sandwich is excellent. There mushroom, beef, barley soup very good. All in all everything is great including the service. '
  • 10/22/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Brents Deli is located near the cities of Thousand Oaks, Graaff Reinet, and Agoura Hills.
People found this by searching for: Brentsdeli.Com, Brents Deli Westlake, Brents Deli Westlake Village Ca, Brentsdeli, Apple Strudel Thousand Oaks, Brents Deli Menu, Brent's Deli Menu, and Brents Deli.