Call 315 Augusta St
Greenville, SC 29601-3507
Neighborhoods: West End

Cuisine: Cafe, Ice Cream, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Everything and the cakes all wonderful!"
"The food and dessert are amazing and we love the atmosphere!"
Cons
"Faster service with the food!"
"My one big complaint is that they redid the restaurant and chose not to put a changing table in the restroom. We love going there with our little girl because it is laid back but it is super frustrating trying to figure out how to change her while there!"
"Too loud "
hushpuppy photo

hushpuppy

Greenville, SC
Brick Street Café 4.0

try the sweet potato cake

I had the tomato dill soup, the “Land and Sea” and both were good. Restaurant decorations are a bit eccentric. For desert I strongly recommend the sweet potato cake. You can ask for the cake “to-go” if you did not save room.

Land and Sea

Fillet mignon was excellent. Crab cake was ok.

Sweet Potato Cake

Delicious! The sweet potato is a subtle flavor in the cake. Very sweet—you may want a glass of milk to go with it.

Brick Street Café 4.0

I had a great tomato dill soup, and my husband loved his ...

I had a great tomato dill soup, and my husband loved his Reuben. We also had a yummy slice of Sweet potato pie. Character was nice, but I kinda felt like I was eating in an antique mall.

May 31, 2012

Fantastic food, wonderful spot for lunch!

This is my favorite lunch spot in all of Greenville! The prices are reasonable, the service is good (Melissa is fantastic, always extremely attentive and courteous), the food excellent, and the desserts take the cake!!! I don't know if…
June 1, 2010

Lunch at Brick Street Cafe

I live in Anderson, SC. I have eaten numerous times at Brick Street Cafe and have always had a pleasant experience! I actually drive about 30 miles to enjoy lunch there. I love the atmosphere, the food, and the service! I have never had…
August 31, 2009

Best lunch spot in town!!!

I am frequent customer at Brick Street. I think it is the best place to eat in greenville!!! They always accommodate me according to my needs. At lunch the girls from work and I sit down, order our lunch (the chicken salad is the best in…

Cafe Ice Cream Parking

Brick Street Café  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/22/2013 - A diner from Boiling Springs, SC tried it and liked it.
  • 05/18/2013 - A diner from Mc Intosh, AL tried it and liked it.
  • 06/21/2013 - A diner from Anderson, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Too loud '
  • 07/02/2013 - A diner from Norcross, GA tried it.
  • 11/20/2013 - A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/11/2013 - A diner from Asheville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/25/2013 - A diner from Taylors, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/13/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food and dessert are amazing and we love the atmosphere!'
    Cons: 'My one big complaint is that they redid the restaurant and chose not to put a changing table in the restroom. We love going there with our little girl because it is laid back but it is super frustrating trying to figure out how to change her while there!'
  • 02/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/08/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/04/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything and the cakes all wonderful!'
    Cons: 'Faster service with the food!'
  • 10/24/2014 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it.
  • 10/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/30/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Brick Street Café is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Brick Street Cafe Greenville Sc Menu, Brick Street Cafe Greenville Sc, Brick Street Cafe Greenville, Brick Street Cafe Menu, Brick Street Cafe Sweet Potato Cake, Brick City Cafe Greenville Sc, Brick Street Sweet Potato Cake, and Brick Street Cafe.