267-465-2000

8 W Butler Pike ( )

Ambler, PA 19002

Description: Bridget's at 8 West is a Pan Asian, Seafood, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Pan Asian, Takeout, Good For Kids, Seafood, Asian, American, Delivery, Steak, Steakhouse, and Casual Elegant
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Bridget's at 8 West

From OpenTable:

Bridget's Steakhouse is a spectacular restaurant located in the heart of Ambler Pennsylvania. Bridget’s features only choice cuts of meat & exotic flavors of Pacific Region. Philadelphia Magazine, February 2005, “Buttery chocolate woods & dim candlelight cast a romantic tone across Bridget’s Steakhouse. In the warm dining room, beige linens offset the jungle greens & bougainvillea pinks & earthy browns of the pacific-inspired cuisine.” The menu is influenced by head Chef Pete Sherba. Bridget’s offers an extensive wine list, full service bar, innovative daily specials, & free valet service nightly. Have a taste of the city right here in downtown Ambler. The passionate staff is eager to welcome you with exceptional service and exquisite food! Bridget’s Steakhouse, redefining the dining experience.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Bridget's at 8 West

3.0

Overpriced and Misnamed

IF there were a “Just under average” rating, I’d use it. ! The place is overly expensive for the food. The next time I might visit it is after I win the lottery — maybe!
Although it calls itself a “Steak House”, the menu shown us bore only three “steak” items. Other entrees were Italian, Asian or fish!
For the price, one would have hoped the entrees had a little more pizzazz!
A Strip Steak Special came out cooked precisely as ordered and was delicious, but it was covered with a sauce of what tasted like garlic and herb, and placed on a bed of rice. Despite the perfect steak, the rice was bland and cold, and minimal accompanying vegetable did not taste as described on menu. Another beef dish was exceptionally tender, and nicely presented. However, both beef entrees arrived on COLD plates. This establishment should take more diligence to see that the quality, presentation of the entrees equates more closely the prices charged! Aug 2010.

NY Strip Special

Dinner arrived on COLD plate; deliciously and accurately prepared; $44 price tag too extreme.

2.0

Snotty atmosphere

Very snooty atmosphere , like i am better than you . All of the food is masked with some type of season or glaze . Very expensive , and rude atmosphere .

Filet

Masked with sauce , no real steak flavor .

Loyal Customer Lost

I was a loyal Bridget’s customer for 3 years, recommending them to everyone. But after a celebratory dinner was ruined by poor service – NEVER again. I ordered my steak Medium (red center with pink surrounding). My fiancée ordered medium rare. I asked the waitress if they still ran red (per past experience) and she said yes. So I felt confident ours would be as ordered or redder. They both arrived, however, clearly overdone (pink center with gray surrounding). No big deal – you send it back and it’s corrected, even at Outback! To my horror, the steaks were brought back by a manager because the owner wanted us to know these were THEIR definitions. 1) Not according to everyone else and 2) if your staff says you run red than certainly not 3) I have ordered it almost every time I have come with no issues and 4) This is a $36 steak at an upscale restaurant. How dare they send back a returned order? After 10 minutes of frustration with the manager, who was clearly stuck in the middle, I had it. With dinner and celebration clearly ruined, we asked to pay for what we had consumed and left.

Filet

See above

August 12, 2010

Great Steak

We had a blast and the food was awesome. It was my niece Rochelle's B-Day and we were celebrating. Everything from the veggies and tasty mashed potatos with the skins was great. Service was first class for us except they kept getting my…

October 2, 2009

Okay but not worth the price

My husband met friends here to see a local band perform. He thought that the food was good if a bit overprices and the atmosphere was nice. He didn't think that it was very family oriented, so we won't be able to go there for a while yet!

Bridget's at 8 West is located near the cities of Fort Washington, Lower Gwynedd, Broad Axe, Upper Dublin, and Ft Washington.
People found this by searching for: Bridget's Ambler Restaurant, Bridget's Ambler Pa, Bridget's Ambler, Bridgets Ambler Menu, Bridget Restaurant Ambler, Bridget's Restaurant Ambler Pa, Bridget's At 8 West, and Bridget's Ambler Menu.

Trax Cafe