919-859-2151

1040 Tryon Village Dr ( )

Cary, NC

Description: Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village is a Breakfast and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Brigs, Breakfast, Lunch, Tryon, Cary, and Family Meals
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village

Reviews for Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village

Disgusting

I am waiting for dinner with my family and I use the restroom. Theres a black guy in there using the urinal, he’s wearing a kitchen apron, finishes his business and looks at me and walks out without washing his hands! I go up to the “manager” and tell her that they need to train their employees on basic sanitation. She tells me , Oh there’s a sink in the kitchen..? Yeah and?? I called BS and we left. With a flippant attitude like that we will never go to Briggs again.‎

Love this Place!

I am so shocked that anyone would review Brigs negatively. The food is hot and freshly made every time we go. The staff is personable and my family and I have always had great meals there. Definately worth trying the new location in Cary! PS try the eggs benedict. its the best

Eggs Benedict

Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village

Foreign object in food, manager/owner not concerned.

A woman then came over to the table (I assumed she was a manager as she failed to introduce herself, but was later informed she is an owner) who stated breezily – oh, that rubber band is from the chives! She had absolutely no concern that it was in the food, indeed, her whole attitude was completely nonchalant and uncaring that there was a rubber band in the food.

Now, every restaurant can have its mishaps, but the difference is in how management (and certainly ownership!) deals with it. We were all shocked that she didn’t even, at the least, apologize!

None of us will eat here again, as who knows what else sneaks into the food and is just brushed off casually (yuck!). If you are looking for somewhere in the area, your best bet is to drive just a bit further to Bob Evans’, Mimi’s, or really, just anywhere but here.

February 3, 2011

Love Brigs, Love the People!!!

I love Brigs, the food is amazing, the staff is awesome and the Restaurant is beautiful!!! I'm actually outraged that someone wrote such a crappy review.. Restaurants are going to have some things happen that are not only unfortunate,…

January 30, 2011

Foreign object in food, manager/owner not concerned.

I ordered a breakfast plate here of eggs and hash browns, and discovered a BLUE RUBBER BAND SECTION in the hash browns. I brought this politely to the attention of our waitress who said she would investigate. A woman then came over to the…

Briggs Restaurant-Tryon Village is located near the cities of Douglasville and Morrisville.
People found this by searching for: Brigs Restaurant Tryon Rd, Briggs Tryon Road, Briggs Restaurant Tryon Rd, Briggs On Tryon Road, Briggs Tryon Village, Briggs For Lunch On Tryon In Cary Nc, Briggs Resturant, and Briggs Restaurant.

an