Brooksies Barn

5.0 rating over 1 review

(731) 256-0826

561 Oil Well Rd ( )

Jackson, TN 38305

Tags: Southern, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Delivery, Takeout, Parking, Salads, and Ribs
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Brooksies Barn

Overall: 95%    Food: 97%    Service: 96%    Ambiance: 87%
Pros

• "Buffet with great wholesome food! Southerners cooking at it's best."
  • "Buffett"
  • "Good food n services "
  • "Excellent "
  • "I have been going for several years and always enjoy my food and service Thanks Mr Johns"
  • "Ribs, white beans, barbecue"
  • "The food is great"
  • "We didn't try the Buffet. We ordered off the menu Pork barbeque Slaw Potato salad EXCELLENT The fried catfish Baked Beans Chicken & Dumplins hubby had Also totally delicious"
  • "Friendly ppl."
Cons
  • "na"
  • "The service ay the drive thru sucks because they only have one person working it"
  • "thjj"
Comments
  • "Na"

From CityGrid:

Lunch Buffets featuring "Country Cookin"*Salad & Dessert Bar*Evening Buffets BBQ Ribs & Pork & Catfish Fillets. Come Join us!.

• BBQ Pork

• Sandwiches

Reviews for Brooksies Barn

Brooksies Barn

Great Place!

I love, love, love this restaurant. I’ve been going since I was a little girl, and it always stays the same (a good thing in my book.)

My favorite things they have is the POTATO SALAD. I’ve had many failed attempts at making this at home…never even close to as good as they make it.

Even though it’s a dine in restaurant, they have a drive thru for barbecue, etc….sometimes I drive thru just for some potato salad ;-)

Buffet

Great Ribs, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Bar-B-Que, and Veggies!

People found this by searching for: Brooksie's Barn, Brookies Barn Jackson Tn, Brooksie's Barn Jackson Tn Menu, Brooksie's Barn Menu Jackson Tn, Brooksies Barn, Brooksie's Barn Jackson, Tn, Restaurants Jackson Tn, Brooksies Barn Jackson Tn, and Brooksie's Barn Jackson Tn.

Brooksiesbarn_restaurant_1526687_g