Brothers Pizza & Pasta

Neighborhoods: Oak Lawn
Cuisine: Italian, Sandwiches, Healthy

Brothers Pizza & Pasta is a Italian, Sandwiches, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

JennaR photo

Dallas, TX

I once thought that all pizza was the same....

I once thought that all pizza was the same. Nope, I was proven wrong!
Brothers offers New York style pizza made fresh to order. The crust and pie are just right. Not too thick, not too thin.
Grease doesn’t overpower the pizza. You know, like when you go to Pizza Hut and you have to soak 3 layers of grease off with your napkin before you take the first bite…
This pizza is truly a marveolus treat :)

Worst EVER

So, last night I ordered from Brothers, as I do usually each week. I have never had such an experience, though these guys are hardly known for customer service. However, last night when I ordered, I explained that my order had been messed up the last time to which he said that they knew and just forgot to tell me that it wouldnt be complete the last time. I gave my order anyways, and got not even half of the order delivered over an hour later. When the delivery guy got to my place, he said he would go get the rest of my order (a pizza) and bring it back, but I had to pay first. I gave him the money, since we order there a lot, and he left. I called the business to let them know what happened, and to get a new one made so it was ready to go when the delivery guy got there. He said that it was an accident, he would fix it, and I would have my pizza quickly. ANOTHER HOUR LATER, I called, upset, wondering what happened. He told me that he waited to bake the new pizza until the delivery guy got there, and sent him to deliver more while I waited. I told him this was unacceptable, I had been waiting over 2 hours for my food, and needed this resolved. I then asked for the manager, to which he told me he was the manager/owner, and that I needed to calm down. He advised me that the delivery guy was forgetting to take items and that several orders had been messed up already that night (why would an owner say this? no clue!). I got upset, telling him that yes accidents happen, but I am now the one out time and money and not him – to which he hung up on me. When I called back, he told me that the delivery guy would bring my money back, no food, and he didnt see it appropriate to resolve this issue. I told him I would never be back, and would make sure to spread the word. He said fine and again hung up.

When the delivery guy showed back up, I advised him what happened, and that he had been blamed. This upset him, understandably, since he said he had been working for this man for 11 years!

Horrible service, they dont care about the customers, and refuse to accept responsibility. NEVER EAT here!

Veggie Pizza

Never got the dish, had to demand and threaten police for my money back.

Delivery Italian Sandwiches

Brothers Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Brothers Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Brothers Pizza Dallas, Brother's Pizza Dallas, Brothers Pizza Dallas Tx, Brothers Pizza Travis Dallas, New Pizza Places In Oak Lawn, Brothers Pizza, and Brothers Pizza Dallas Travis.