Brothers Pizza

• 143 dishes entered by diners at Brothers Pizza

Reviews for Brothers Pizza

Brothers Pizza

Horrible owner

One has to wonder what is going on with these review sites, or with Brother’s Pizza in general. I wrote a review last year, which was not a flattering one, and posted it on every review site I could fine. Lo and Behold, I cannot find my review on any of them now. Odd.

We used to enjoy this place, until we called an order in for carry-out one evening. The order was correct except for my sub. We ordered a steak and cheese sub and got a sub with nothing but bacon on it. I’m talking nothing but crumbled up bacon. When we called to advise that the order was wrong the owner argued with me on the phone, saying that we ordered a bacon sub. Uhm no, I guarantee I didn’t because I don’t like bacon. He was incredibly rude and actually sat on the phone and ARGUED with me about my order for over 5 minutes!!! Really? What has happened to customer service??? Wouldn’t he think that I knew what I ordered? It’s not like I called and said oh, you forgot the onions on my sub. I ordered a steak and cheese and got a BACON sub!!!

The experience was enough that we have not patronized the establishment since. I have never, ever experienced a more rude person in my life. Do not eat at this place if you value being treated with respect, as you should be as a person who is supporting the livelihood of the owner and the employees.

Philly Steak with Onion & Mushroom Hero

Don’t know, didn’t get the correct one.

Brothers Pizza is located near the cities of Rouzerville, Zullinger, Quincy, Shady Grove, and Cascade.
People found this by searching for: Brothers Pizza 17268, Brothers Pizza Menu Waynesboro Pa, Brothers Pizza Waynesboro Pa Menu, Brother's Pizza, Brothers Pizza 17268 Menu, Brothers Pizza Rouzerville Pa, Brothers Pizza Menu 17268, and Brother Pizza In Waynesboro Pa.

Gino's N.Y. Pizza

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Brothers Pizza

Brothers Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Good service!"
Cons
  •  "When you order delivery we have had over cooked pizza sent."
Comments
  •  "Most of the time the food is great. Like anywhere else the food can be hit or miss."