Call 3096 Allison-Bonnett Memorial Dr
Hueytown, AL 35023

Cuisine: Seafood, American

Overall
Pros
"Seafood"
"Out of several items on the menu and service was HORRIBLE!!!!"
"Good"
"Location, location , location"
" Everything"
Cons
"Good "
"Size of building"
"Everything "
Comments
"Great food"
"No"
jtrobbins67 photo

jtrobbins67

Forestdale, AL

Menu pricing

I have been going to bryants on and off for a long time. I have no complaints about the food but I went online and was looking for a menu and found one on Dr.eats.com and the pricing was wrong!!!
BIG TIME I ordered 2 house shrimps menu price 8.99 actual price 9.99 1 red snapper dinner menu price 12.99 actual price 14.99 and the BIG one was a side order of crab legs menu price 7.00 actual price 14.00!!!!!! I called and asked about the pricing they said they dont have a menu online and that the prices were so high because of oil spill. O.K., thats cool i can understand the shrimp and fish but when they told me the crab legs are also caught in the gulf (they did say that) I am not kidding I said forget it but thanks anyway

Bryant's Seafood Restaurant 1
February 18, 2014

Rude staff hush puppies dried out way over cooked food very greasy made me feel very sick after an hour of eating there
March 8, 2011

rhino

Good food!!!! Needs to have a renovation done ,then it will be five star. i do have to say the restroom right now is pretty bad,but if you can get pass that you will leave full and satisfied.
March 23, 2006

Foods wonderful... building eyesore

My whole family really enjoys this restaurant. It has a wonderful all you can eat menu. I only have a few problems with it. Bathrooms are nasty. And the restaurant needs to be updated. Its whithering away. You'd think as many people…

Seafood American

Bryant's Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Bryant's Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Dolomite, Brighton, and Pleasant Grove.
People found this by searching for: Bryant's Seafood Menu, Bryant's Seafood, Bryant's Seafood Hueytown Al Menu, Bryant Seafood Hueytown, Bryants Seafood, Bryant's Seafood Hueytown Al, Bryants Seafood World, Bryant Seafood, and Bryant Seafood Lunch Special.