Bubba's Burger Bar and Egg Emporium

213 N 5th St
Moberly, MO 65270-1501

Overall
Pros
"My husband and I love Bubbas! Their buffalo fries are the best fries I've ever had! Their burgers are delicious (I love that you can get them on grilled sour dough bread) and so are their omlets and fried potatoes! The staff is really sweet. Bubbas is"
Cons
"They are only open until 2pm....we wish they were open later so we could take our kids there after school for a snack or for dinner."

Bubba's Burger Bar and Egg Emporium  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/27/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 09/26/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/03/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My husband and I love Bubbas! Their buffalo fries are the best fries I've ever had! Their burgers are delicious (I love that you can get them on grilled sour dough bread) and so are their omlets and fried potatoes! The staff is really sweet. Bubbas is'
    Cons: 'They are only open until 2pm....we wish they were open later so we could take our kids there after school for a snack or for dinner.'
  • 09/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Bubba's Moberly Mo, Bubba's Burger Bar And Egg Emporium, Bubbas Moberly Mo, Bubba's Burger Bar Moberly Mo, Bubbas Burgers Moberly Missouri, Bubba's Moberly, and Bubbas Burger Bar.