856-875-6000

416 Sicklerville Rd ( )

Sicklerville, NJ 08081-2556

Description: Buffalo Bills Barbecue is a Southern, Barbecue, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Southern, Takeout, Barbecue, Cafe, Dinner, Catering, Delivery, and Lunch
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Buffalo Bills Barbecue

Reviews for Buffalo Bills Barbecue

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by jaston

3.0

No sauce on Wings

I have gone to Buffalo Bills a few time and their wings are very good. The problem is they just pour the sauce over the wings, cutlets, and ribs instead of immersing them. As a result you get food that have no sauce or very little sauce on them, which kind of defeats the purpose. When I requested sauce on all my wings they said No because “that was the way they made them”. Needless to say, bad customer service. Food is great when made right, but their customer service stinks. Plus, they go by market value for wings so you really never know what you are going to pay.

3.0

GOOD FOOD - BAD SERVICE

Most of the time the food we get from here is decent, and we order out from here quite frequently. One time though, our order of chicken was terrible. We called and explained that we were regular customers and bought from there often but for some reason the order of food we received tasted terrible. The owner couldn’t care less. They didn’t even offer to replace the food. They said they would just drive out and give us our money back. Not the best of customer service if you ask me.

Buffalo Bills Barbecue

Great food, BAD owner(Scott)!!!

They have the best wings around and I can’t complain about their other food either! We’ve ordered from them quite often over the years but will no longer do so after ordering wings for the Eagle’s game this past week. I ordered 35 wings which are on the menu for $21, I was charged over $30 and tipped the delivery guy a few bucks.
First issue, the wings were $5.25 more because of “market increases” and I was not told this by the girl who took my order. Second, I was charged $1.89 for 1 bleu cheese, when the menu says you’ll be charged for “extra bleu cheese or ranch.” Third, I called and spoke to the owner, Scott, calmly explaining the situation but he didn’t seem to care. He said that the people taking orders should tell everyone about the price difference but sometimes they forget and that unfortunately they forgot to tell me. I was just looking for a $5 credit which I thought to be a fair compromise. I was told that I would not get my money back, I would not be given a credit for my next order, I should’ve refused the wings, or that I should order somewhere else. I had people over so I wasn’t going to argue with a delivery guy who just wants to get back and run his next order and I never thought to refuse the wings. I thought it’d be smarter to call later to speak with management.
I’m not sure if Scott woke up on the wrong side of the bed or the Grinch ruined his Christmas but I’ve worked in retail management for years and run my own business and have NEVER responded to a customer in the way that he did to me! Needless to say I will not be ordering from them again!

bbq wings

Wings were good sized, not big, not too small. They were cooked well, nice and crispy, perfect amount of sauce. Mild bbq sauce smells spicy but is not, even for someone who does not handle spicy things very well.

August 13, 2011

Food and service anymore is below average

When I first began ordering out from here, the food was fantastic. Since then the food qaulity and service has dropped drastically. On the last few orders we received the Cheesesteaks and Roast Beef sandwhiches were cold and the meat…

Buffalo Bills Barbecue is located near the cities of Erial, Erail, and Williamstown.
People found this by searching for: Buffalo Bills Sicklerville Nj Menu, Wild Bills Wings Sicklerville Nj, Buffalo Bills Sicklerville Menu, Buffalo Bills Sicklerville Nj, Buffalo Bills Barbecue Sicklerville, Buffalo Bill's Barbecue, Buffalo Bills Sicklerville, Buffalo Bills Wings Sicklerville Nj, and Buffalo Bills Barbecue Menu.

Bella Pizza 2
Drunken Treats

Link to Buffalo Bills Barbecue

Buffalo Bills Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  97%  Food:  100%  Service:  87%  Ambiance:  83%
Pros
  •  "Fast service "
  •  "Good food"
  •  " friendly service"
  •  "Great BBQ"
  •  "Wings r excellent"
  •  "Over all a nice place"
  •  "Food is great"
  •  "The wings are good..bbq food is also great and the side orders are decent..a lil pricey but worth it"
  •  "Food was good"
  •  "Wings good and steaks "
Cons
  •  "Management/owner acts as if he doesnt need or appreciate your business"
  •  "Place gets really busy at times so order ahead of time especially during major sporting events..better to pick it up then having it delivered"
  •  "Slow"
Comments
  •  "Love it garlic parm wings"
  •  "Some of the sauces for their wings are excellent...garlic parmesean wings are a favorite among the locals of the area"